Accuberry / bank charges

I ordered Accuberry for $3.95 (just shipping fees). I get my statement from the bank and there is a $29-95 charge for a Fit Club. I called and cancel that and then there was a $89.95 charge from Accuberry for the pills. I called to cancel and send them back and I was told they can't give refunds they woould get fired. Now I have a charge of $8.51 every month for a Price Savers.com on my statement. Save your money and don't order from them. They will rip you off!!!

Te

Comments

• Da
      26th of Jul, 2010

I had the same problem. I did go to the bank and changed my debit card, than disputed the charge. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT, IT IS A RIP OFF.

• Da
      26th of Jul, 2010

I had the same problem. Had to go to the bank and change my debit card, and dispute the charge. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. IT IS A RIP OFF!!!

• De
      3rd of Aug, 2010

WELL YES IT WAS USEFUL AND I BELEIVE THAT THEY DONE THAT CAUSE MOSTLY ALL PURCHASES ARE LIKE THAT, THATS WHY WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY THING THAT YOHAVE TO GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD YOUR BETTER OFF GETTING A PREPAID CARD SO LIKE THAT THEY AINT ABLE TO TAKE NOTHING OUT THAT THERE NOT SUPPOSE TO I LEARNED MY LESSON LONG TIME AGO.

• Gr
      8th of Oct, 2010
    Accuberry - Canceled product and stillcharged
    Accuberry
    1974 Village Drive
    Milliken
    Colorado

I ordered the trial. It was about $4.99 . I called them I want to cancel. They told me I had to do it on line and fill out a form which i did. I was Told I wouldn't be charged again.

They wipped out what little moeny I had in my bank account and I'm pissed!@!!

29th of Sep, 2011

I PURCHASED AND TRIED ACCUBERRY, AND I SUFFERED FROM NOSE BLEEDS.I HAD TO GO TO A DR. HE TOLD ME I WAS ALERGIC TO SOMETHING IN THIS PRODUCT, I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL NATURAL?