Accuberries / unauthorized debit card charges

I ordered a trial size for free paying right around 5.00 for shipping. They kept rejecting my card so I re entered it 5 times and now I have 5 charged from my debit cart for 44.85 each. When you call you get told they have heavy call volumn and then tell you to call back. I have called the bank but these charges need to be dropped and you can never get ahold of anyone.

Comments

Gl
  10th of Nov, 2008

I have also been charged twice so far for Accuberries and have not been able to reach them at this point.
they continue to charge my account.

Su
  11th of Nov, 2008

I had a similar problem with this company. I ordered the free trial size for the shipping charge. Instead I recieved the ful size and the full purchase price. Additionally they have continued to send this product that I don't want, every few weeks charging my card without permission. It is impossible to get in touch with them. How do I make this stop?

Ta
  20th of Nov, 2008

I ordered the trial size for the $5.00 or so and they sent me a bottle with like 6 pills in it! And at that it didn't work! Well then they sent me a whole bottle and charged my debit card $78.84 and I didn't authorize the transaction - then I called 1-866-320-0038 and it says that the number hasn't been defined yet!
How in the world am I suppose to get ahold of this company and cancle this stuff and get an address cause it came in a brown package with just my address on it...not a return address and there was no bill or order form or nothing inside the package!
If anyone knows how to get a hold of this company please e-mail me and let me know!
mamaandbabyboy@yahoo.com

That was money set aside to pay for my sons pre-school and me being a single mother I don't have the money to be throwing away!
Someone please help and tell me the phone number!

The number that I did call came off of my bank statement!

Thanks
Tammy

Ta
  20th of Nov, 2008

Hey it is me again!
I went to this website
/URL removed/
and it told me to call my bank...well I did and the only thing that they could do is cancel my debit card and reissue me a new one with a new card number!
I went ahead and canceled my card!
I'm not going to get charged anymore! I can't afford to just let money disappear out of my account!
She said that by giving them my card number that autherizes them to continue charging my account when ever they feel they want to!
So I canceled my card!!!