Accredited Solar and Wind / Joseph Idacavage / Stole 15,000 dollars

Njrater@yahoo.com
accreditedsolar@ec.rr.com
[protected]
[protected]

Do not do business with this person or company. They ripped me off for over 15, 000 dollars. They do not reply to Phone calls or Emails and most of the time the voice mail is full (I am sure with other people they ripped off). I am pursuing both civil and criminal action against this company and the principle Joseph Idacavage. Mr Idacavage has ignored several requests for information regarding this matter from the Attorneys General Office of North Carolina. This company is currently based in North Carolina but also does business in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Beware do not give this person or company any of your hard earned money as you will probably never see your money or the solar equipment you paid for.

Ca

Comments

• D5
      1st of Oct, 2010

Did the same thing to us for $5000.

13th of Oct, 2010

Are you pursuing legal action against him?

14th of Oct, 2010
    Accredited Solar And Wind - Stole $15000 frome me
    Accredited Solar And Wind

Do not do business with this person or company. They ripped me off for over 15, 000 dollars. They do not reply to Phone calls or Emails and most of the time the voice mail is full (I am sure with other people they ripped off). I am pursuing both civil and criminal action against this company and the principle Joseph Idacavage. Mr Idacavage has ignored several requests for information regarding this matter from the Attorneys General Office of North Carolina. This company is currently based in North Carolina but also does business in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. Beware do not give thisperson or company any of your hard earned money as you will probably never see your money or the solar equipment you paid for.

27th of Mar, 2015

I did pursue legal action against him and there was a warrant out for his arrest in North Carolina. He had fled the state but was later arrested in North Carolina and put in jail. While I didn't get all of my money back I did recover 5, 000 dollars from his thieving ###. I was only able to recover 5, 000 because he wrote me a bad check as partial reimbursement for the 15, 000 dollars and it was a felony in North Carolina.

While I didn't get back all of my money I am satisfied and he is still a worthless and untrustworthy person that had to endure being arrested and put in jail not knowing how long he would have to stay there and the 10k really doesn't mean that much to me and it was kind of worth it to see him put in jail.

• Ol
      18th of Jun, 2018

@carlb23 My name is Steven. I live in New Jersey and have also had unpleasant dealings with Idacavage.
    If you still have the bad check he wrote you and there is a want or warrant for him, I'll gladly share his approximate location and would set up his introduction to our local authorities.
    Please feel free to respond and I will share my information on another, less public venue.
    Sincerely, Steven.