Accounts.net / Illegal company!

1 IA, United States Review updated:

I am a big member of the glider community, and have been buying accounts from accounts.net for a good 6 months. I logged in this morning, and all 4 accounts I purchased for over 3 grand were BANNED. I attempted to seek at least an exchange as I could not unban them but accounts.net claims risk is involved when buying accounts.

The 100% satisfaction guarantee on the site is complete bogus, and I urge everyone to never buy from this chinese farming company as the glider community will know about this as well!

FRAUDED CUSTOMER!

Comments

Ac
  19th of Nov, 2007
Accounts.net - Bans every account it sells
China
www.accounts.net

Just informing everyone that accounts.net is based in china, and two weeks after buying it I was banned because of an economy issue. They have yet to reply back to me. Don't let this happen to you as it did to me.

Un
  19th of Nov, 2007
Accounts.net - Accounts.net sold me banned account
China

Accounts.net,

I ordered with accounts.net recently, they sold me an account, took them couple days to deliver which is fine, however a few days later blizzard perma banned my account, and they refuse to refund me. Don't know what else to do, need advice.

Ni
  23rd of Nov, 2007
Accounts.net - suspended my account
www.accounts.net or accounts.net
Delaware
www.accounts.net

I was about to sell an wow account with a 70 toon to accounts.net but never accepted the deal.

And suddenly i started to get fake emails from blizzard about trying to sell my account and they requested all my account info. I knew that it was fake because the email i used was a brand new one and dident even have a wow account connected to it, and it all started after i used the email on accounts.net.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Quote:
Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account.
As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's.
Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account.
This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales
quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.
This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.

* First and Surname
* CD-key
* Account name
* Account password
* Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.
We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc
Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Account Administration Team
Blizzard Entertainment Inc

24th of Nov, 2007

Same thing happened to me today, except I only had bought 1 account from them...

Du
  24th of Nov, 2007

Same as well, can't get it back, permanently banned. This company is terrible, I am out 500 bucks!

Ch
  25th of Nov, 2007

I purchased 3 wow accounts from accounts.net, 1 for me and 2 for my sons. They were all banned! What you need to do:

Post everywhere you can about this, let the community know! File a paypal dispute. Phone your credit card company and explain the goods were not received.

Do
  26th of Nov, 2007

Same as well, bought 2, both banned.

29th of Nov, 2007

I am so pissed! Was trying to sell them all 4 of my accounts, then within 24 hours after I submitted, all were banned. This company is terrible

I highly suggest looking elsewhere if you use accounts.net as they are terrible.

Lu
  30th of Nov, 2007

2 months ago purchased upgrade for 400.00 now we can no longer log in. I was on line with their live chat support for over
2 hours and then when we came up on the que, it disconnected me. I'm so MAD! Dose anyone know if anything can be done?
Tks,

Da
  2nd of Dec, 2007

I bought several accounts - told I would get a refund if anything happened. First one stolen back by owner - i was told I would get a full refund but to let them "look into it". They had to look into it for 3 weeks, and then said it had been too long and would only give me a 50% credit. The next week I lost another account - over $800. I was told in the morning I would get a refund, and buy the afternoon (i had to wait for a manager to approve it - I was told no refund - only a 50% credit.

It total I have lost thousands . . . Please save your money and stay away from this site.

Ad
  4th of Dec, 2007

And i wanted to sell my pally :) to them.

4th of Dec, 2007

I have had the same problem... the accounts was taken back and there telling me 50% instore discount... i filed a report with the FBI and the RCMP so that they (hopefully) shut them down. I encourage everyone to do the same.

4th of Dec, 2007

I would stay away from them, and everything above is true, accounts.net is simply frauding customers because of they aren't making money. Trust me, go any place else but accounts.net

Posted: 2007-12-04 by Blueskel [send email]
Completely bogus!

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
www.accounts.net

Ahhh, hindsight. I sold my account through these people. Then five days (and countless chats w/ company reps) later I found this page. Firstly, I never received ANY confirmation emails, despite constant verification and assurances with the live reps. They said I would receive an email confirming the bid. Nope. "Check your spam filters and your paypal email address." Nope. I watched the listings diligently and once my account disappeared I checked with the reps again to make sure. "Your account sold yesterday. You will receive the money in your PayPal account within 12 hours." Nope.

It's been 60 hours since the 12 hour promise, I'm back in the queue to talk to a rep. Now it's time for the lawyers. I only hope I can track down the poor sap who bought my old account so I can suggest he dispute the charge.

DO NOT SELL OR BUY AN ACCOUNT THROUGH ACCOUNTS.NET!

Someone posted this on another blog.

Te

/URL removed/
/URL removed/

And so many more, they seem to be having tons of issues.

Jo
  6th of Dec, 2007

I have also had my account reclaimed shortly after I purchased it from www.accounts.net. I paid $900.00 for my account and I am extremely disappointed, I have attempted to contact accounts.net however most of my emails go un-answered and the one time I did get a reply they refused to do anything.

I have filed a Paypal dispute against the Accounts Network (www.accounts.net) along with filing a credit card charge to get my money back as they will not voluntarily give it refund it to me. Please, please if you have had bad dealings with accounts.net from purchasing a WoW account file a dispute with Paypal or your credit card company. Paypal will eventually shut these guys down and they will no longer be able to sell WoW Accounts again.

8th of Dec, 2007

I also had an issue, bought an account, was banned two days after I bought it. Asked for a refund, they said that it's my fault. I guess they will see who's fault it is when I file a charge back. I highly suggest you do not buy from accounts.net there are so many better companies out there.

Gr
  9th of Dec, 2007

Damn it, I wish I saw this board before. I had the same issue, bought an account, and it was banned. Accounts.net is a terrible company, I am still disputing with them on my bill.

Ca
  10th of Dec, 2007

Accounts.net, what can I say... please avoid these people at all cost. The idea of buying from a company that has 100% Satisfaction (within themselves) is completely wrong. THEY are completely protected because money RARELY leaves their hands. The account I bought was stolen back after 2 weeks and so far, its taken about 5hours of wait time in queue and 3 emails from me, and none from them. They are stalling me with the 'we are trying to contact the original owner still', why in gods grace would I want that account back when they'll steal it back again!?! I have asked them and quickly got the sorry for the inconvenience message. People please stay away from this place... SPREAD THE WORD or they'll keep getting paid.

11th of Dec, 2007

Accounts.net is awful, just terrible, I will never do business with them again.

The consigmnet feature is a way for them to reduce bannings. They take your account, if it gets banned, they tell you to unban it so they can sell it. Well you cant unban an account, so they dont pay you, and you lose your account for good.

Rumors have it that the company had to many bannings, so they offered this to reduce the issue, and let the customer pay for it.

AVOID ACCOUNTS.NET , ANYONE ELSE IS BETTER.