Accounts.net / Trying to fool me but didn't.

1 China Review updated:

Sold my FFXI paladin for $147.80 US to paypal. Two weeks pass and now they are trying to take the money back through paypal saying buying dispute. I wrote them and tried to talk to them but they keep ignoring me. Lol guess whos nottttt payyyying them? ~.^ Stupid Company dicks are for chicks. I swear, these scammers have it coming to them. I tried to log back into my account and they changed it all, so either way, I sold my account, and they'll never see that money ever again. Nice try scammers. God they piss me off. But that's my rant. Justice was served for once. Just the nerve of them trying to get their greedy stubby hands on MY money. Hahaha nice tryyyyy. Ok I'm done!

Josh

Jo

Comments

Ne
  8th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

The problem was, at the time you made your transaction they were selling the company, they had a buyer lined up and the paperwork was done. They didn't care what they did to the reputation afterwords so they screwed you, it is regretable...

The new owners are great, they are in the US and they seem to actually care about your experience