Accounts Receivable Mgmt / Fraud and scam

Accounts receivable mgmt Is using improper collection for banking of america. Account's receivable mgmt did not send me a collection letter or giving me a chance to dispute.

This was not my fault why my account became In the negative, because a merchant took money out anyway. Which resulted In a $100 overdraft fees. Bank of america gets away with screwing with people.

Bank of america ruins peoples credit reports, while they get millions to go party with & fly around the country with their jets, that the people pay for. So we should be able to use them to.

But these days we are the ones who gets screwed, & our lives ruined. Because of bank of greed.

Ju

Comments

Ni
  10th of Mar, 2009