Accountol / Scammer!

1 China Review updated:

Accountol is a scamming service. They are Chinese based company and they really are scammers. Do NOT buy or sell anything to them as most of the time accounts turned out to be hacked or stolen, hence resulted banned. They have terrible customer service (i wouldn't say it's customer service) and ridiculous rules which will waste your time and money and they truly annoying. They serve 100+ customers at the same time and they barely reply to customer's requests. They keep refusing that they are from China, but call them and you will know exactly where they come from (you can tell from their accent). Most of the accounts sold by them have been reported banned and they really don't want to support or give you any reason for that.

What i would like to say is that everyone should AVOID this company at any cost. Do NOT sell or buy things from them.

Ha

Comments

• Er
      21st of Jan, 2010

OMG!
    YES, Accountol is a scamming service, i think accountrs.com is better than them

• Er
      21st of Jan, 2010

or accountmmo.com

• Di
      1st of Sep, 2010
    Accountol - Terrible Service, Stupid People
    AccountOL
    accountol.com

These guys are a REAL peice of work. First of all, they are all Chinese or something, they hardly speak a lick of English. Secondly, they gave me the run around on my payments. They told me it was on hold for about 2 weeks, even though I spoke to my bank and paypal and they told me that the payments went through with no problems.

If that wasn't bad enough, when we finally got everything cleared up: THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE ITEM I PURCHASED. They actually had the nerve to try and offer me something that wasn't even close to being worth what I paid. They wouldn't even let me PICK what i wanted that had an equal and even lesser value.

I would reach through and choke the ### out of one of them if I could.

DO NOT USE ACCOUNTOL!!!

Use toonstorm, accounts.net... ANYTHING BUT ACCOUNTOL!

• Co
      28th of Mar, 2011
    Accountol - steals accounts!
    accountOL
    China
    accountol.com

I tried to sell a runescape account, they said to come back in one week for payment. I got an email from jagex about an email change on the account which is normal enough. A weeks time passed, and when i went to get payment, they said they didn't have the account and tried lying that i had already previously tried selling the account which i had never done!

• Su
      18th of Aug, 2011

i think that happens to everyone. mabye they have a lottery each weekend involving: who is the lucky one this week that we will actually not scam?!
    but seriously, those [censor]ass shaolins can put a samurai sword in their cornhole. they stole 81$ from me! i bought an account, it got hacked ofc..( by them) dont wanna tell the whole story on
    how i figured that out. (ip tracker on google) . and then suddenly the account owner or their [censor]ass manager isnt here so just wait 2 days.. ( 3 weeks later: just wait 2 more days mkayy, preaase.
    2 weeks later: we no sell yu account! it wa probavry de japanese! [censored] ACCOUNT OL.COM!!!

• Su
      18th of Aug, 2011

that was not exacltly how it went, but they did made me wait 5 weeks just to know that they scammed me.