AccountNow / unauthorized withdrawal
I had just put 40$ on my card to pay a cable bill.
I tried making an online payment to them but was told the transaction couldn't be made.
The next day I make a transaction at store and the 27$ is gone.
I assumed the transaction for cable went through.
A day later I get a notice saying I must make a payment on said bill.
They claim they didn't receive anything.
So where did it go?
I attempted to make a donation to a friends site for 20$.
I was given the "pay with card" or use papal.
I chose "pay with card" and filled out the info.
He never received any money and pay-pal took 10$.
Tried to get an account balance and try to find out where the 27$ went.
And your site claims my 16 digit card number doesn't match the profile or user name.
More AccountNow Complaints & Reviews
- Account Now Visa - they froze my card and won't reply 
- Accountnow Visa Prepaid - bad customer service 
- Account Now Visa - disputes 
- AccountNow - prepaid credit card scam 
- Account Now Visa - will not release money from account 
- Account Now - debit visa card
- Account Now - disputing a charge on my card and froze account 
- AccountNow - can't get a new card
- Account Now Prepaid Card - prepaid card that was lost and company will not send me a new one
- Account Now - unethical behaviour fraud scammers