AccountGear.com / They have no phone number listed and they have not answered my numerous e-mails, faxes, and Facebook entries

Purchased an account and never heard from AccountGear.com regarding delivery. Their Live Chat 24/7 has not worked since I have begun trying to contact them. They have no phone number listed and they have not answered my numerous e-mails, faxes, and Facebook entries. Report all scams to the FBI IC3 Internet Complaint Division, so that they do not go unpunished.

Go

Comments

• Mo
      4th of Apr, 2012
    AccountGear.com - Waste of time, stay away
    Accountgear.com
    accountgear.com

I purchased an account from these people on December 28th 2011..waited and waited for them to send the account info, when they finally did the login/password were invalid...and now can get no response from anybody...not even an automated response..pure bs website imo, and waste of time.

• Cs
      12th of Apr, 2012

Hello,

What is your order number or can you PM us your e-mail address? We don't show any outstanding orders in our system that need to be delivered.

Thank you.

• Le
      29th of Jun, 2015

I also got a account and have heard nothing :( I wasn't even given a order number