Accord Appliance / Scam charges

1 20002 RoscoeWinnetka, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-7016361

My old Kenmore Dryer broke so I needed a used dryer. I went to Accord Appliance on Roscoe and purchased a slightly used Kenmore dryer. Mark/Mike the owner was supposed to deliver it at 8pm the following day. He NEVER showed up to deliver my appliance! I called three times to confirm the appointment and he never returned my calls. Cost: $150 cash - they don;t accept checks or credit cards. Not good. Bad Business and I recommend not doing business with Accord Appliance.

Le

Comments

• Ca
      8th of Feb, 2009

I just purchased a maytag washer and dryer from this place . $250.00 for the pair. completely re-built, like brand new.Works great! When Mark/Mike delivered to my home in Canyon Country he even helped me and my friend unload a sliding glass door off my truck! I gave him our old units and hopefully he can refurbish them and resell. I was very pleased with his customer service, nice guy. Shop is in a bad area but he is not a scam.

6th of Sep, 2018
    Accord Appliance - Can’t add my card on to purchase on the app
    Don’t have one
    United Kingdom

Not happy with this set up another account still not working can you sort this out please as got stuff I won't to buy but it is not working and you are the only place that has the stuff I need no one else does