Accor / Terrible service!

2369 SmHolladay DriveSeasied, OR, United States Review updated:
Don O. Trent lives in Tipporary by the seaside and I in Northwest Killarney; Don and I had been friends and business partners for over 10 years. My wife and I had enjoyed the pleasure of his company many times. Then one day I made an innocent little comment; he understood what I was talking about, he thanked me for my observation and apologized. Then quite unexpectedly after he said he was sorry, he hit me upside the head with his shillelagh! No problem I've gotten knots on this old head before, but after asking him why he did it and not getting a satisfactory response, I did the only thing any Irishman worth his salt could do: I returned the favor. I punched him from every conceivable angle for twelve rounds until 'the man' pulled me off; if he did not, I would still be clobbering him. Nobody thumps Patty O'Furniture and gets away with it.

So anyway, 'the man' insists I take back some of the things I said during the brouhaha; O.K., what the hell I will; I got my satisfaction, I'm over my headache, but his owes will last forever.

Maybe next time Mr. Trent will think twice before he blindsides another old friend.

Top o' the marnin' to ye,
Patty.

Comments

Ri
  3rd of Apr, 2008
Legal Notice: I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Motel 6, ACCOR, and Manager Lee Judson.
Ri
  6th of Apr, 2008
I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.