Accor Advantage Plus / Cheating by payment with Creditcard and Advantageplus Card

1 B, Thailand Review updated:

Grand Sukhumvit (ex Sofitel) managed by Accor

Accor and AdvantagePlus they always find new ways to cheat the customers.
Last experience: they don't charge you as usual and every where in local currency. So on friday, 5th february. In the ex Sofotel managed Grand Sukhumvit they charged my Visa Lufthansa Gold Card not in Thaibaht sondern directly in Swiss Francs at a Change from 29 instead of 31.
Using the AdcanatgePlus card in 1 from 3 case you will get troubles to get the menber discount. And most of the Accor Thailand Hotels denied AdvantagePlus member Late Checkout - even against payment. The good stadd from Accor AdvantagePlus leave after a short period, but the lazy mangers Mc Kenzie and the lying Miss Kanchana are always the. That's the reason why AdvantagePlus Cardholders always stop this membership after a short wile..
It's a pleasure to be Guest in Starwoods Hotels it's a nightmare in Accorhotels in Southeast Asia. ucg, journalist IFJ, HCMC VN

Ur

Comments

• Ur
      29th of Apr, 2010

On April 29th I get this Mail from Adv+ Manager Mc Kenzie:

Dear Mr. Grassi,

Greetings from Accor Advantage Plus!

I thank you for your request to renew your membership. We would be most happy to renew your membership but first I will require that you log onto the blog you wrote previously in Feb 2010 and enter another comment stating that you will be renewing your membership with Accor Advantage Plus. I am not concerned about the comments you made about myself but the comments you made about K.Kanchana were insulting to her and anyone who knows her, as she does work very hard to look after the members..
    Once this comment has been posted on the blog, I will authorize John to proceed with the renewal of your membership.

Regards,

Stuart McKenzie
    Regional Manager (Thailand, Philippines & Vietnam)
    Accor Advantage PLUS

AND THIS MYANSWER:

Dear Mr. Mc Kenzie

This blog was not insulting. Just a fact. My complains was entitled. So I will as asked by yourself publish your mail in the blog without any more comments. Just with my answer above. Like this all Blog reader can form her own judgment. I renew the map because it is practical. And I know how to help myself with problems successfully as the example with the incorrect visas Card transactions points. VISA has cancelled the wrongful charges on the 12th April.
    Have a nice day!
    ucg

• Ke
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Dear Mr. McKenzie, Regional Manager of Accor Advantage Plus. I am from the Philippines and a former ACCOR Card holder myself. I liked being a member and I even convinced several of my friends of become a member as well. This was during the year 2008. However, I did not renew my membership anymore in 2009 because of a sales scam that one of the ACCOR agents was pulling off in order to generate sales. This involves the 5 plus 1 card promotion which, I am not really sure if it is really an offering of ACCOR itself. I was extremely disappointed with what happened especially since the person who committed the scam, is still currently employed as a sales agent of ACCOR. If you are interested to find out more, please drop me an email at kenpu75@yahoo.com and I will gladly provide you with the details. Thank you.