acci berry / unortherizedchg my credit card

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I am being charged for merchandize on my credit card I didn't order . . I Call their telphone number but I couldn"t understand what they were saying, and the connection was terrible. I called my credit card co. and they said it would be reversed when the company says it had been cancelled. Thats interesting? how do you cancel the orders. I also returned the second order unopened, the second time I received it. I was charged $69.95 for the free sample. GLF Rhode Isand

Comments

• Ha
      7th of Mar, 2009

yes, i too have had problelms getting the cancellation to effect. i think probably i will cancel my card for a new one to stop any further charges and notify the federal trade commisssion of the situation. regards.

• La
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Hi i am also conserning cancellation. I called the day after I ordered my product to cancel and I just got a charge of 88.87. I wanted to try your free trial which ended up not being free. i am very unhappy and i want to know why i got charged all this extra money? I heared good things about your product and thats why i wanted to try it but now i am dissatisified as to why i got charged almost 90 for no reason at all. Please contact me back as soon as possible.

• Ka
      28th of Apr, 2009

DO NOT ORDER THIS. THEY TAKE YOU CARD NUMBER AND KEEP CHARGING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR PRODUCTS YOU DO NOT RECEIVE. I DID THE ON LINE CHAT AND IT TOOK FOREVER BUT GOT NO RESULTS. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP THEM.

• Ji
      19th of Jun, 2009

stop cashing out money from my account when i have finished from acai !!!

• Ji
      19th of Jun, 2009

stop cashing out money from my account because i dont wanna be a member of accaiberry products

• Li
      20th of Jun, 2009
    acci berry - constipation

In big bold letters you could buy and try for only shipping and handling cost...tried the acaiberry cleanser and pills to help appitite...all it did was cause fecal impaction and no weight loss...a trip to hospital...oprah even had her name on this product...I believe opra is losing a lot of followers and admirers due to her name being on products that don't work...

• Je
      29th of Jul, 2009

Ok so I saw the ad first bottle 99cents (First Bottle) they charged my bank 89.13 twio days later OMG I did not athurize this transaction, I called and got disconected twice OMG really I had to go and talk to some one on line via text message Really they cant even face people cuz there ripping them off, Its a scam and really you can buy stuff in the store for much cheaper then that this stuff is a SCAM!!!

• Ba
      29th of Aug, 2009
    acci berry - charged my account/only ordered sample
    BR9* GRP ???
    Hollywood
    Florida

I ordered a free sample of the acci berry and Col-Nx (against my better judgement) and I even had a phone call if I wanted more. I told them not to bother me, that I only wanted the sample, and I wanted to check with the Dr. first. The man I talked to was rude, and I said I am telling you I want nothing more. I looked at my bank account and they charged me full amount 86.42 and 60 some dollars. I am very upset, and now I believe do not order any samples, as these places are scams. I am going to bank today to see If I can block them, and I believe this is how they operated. Can't even get ahold of them.

• Si
    Parkdale
    Victoria
    Australia
    Phone: 039-4290979

i have never unthorise any charce at my account, but this company take $171.00nz from my account,
    I have report this matter to nz pollice to investegate