AccessPharmacyGroup / Terrible experience

1 United States

Yet another online 'pharmacy' that claims they can fill your prescriptions with 'no prior rx needed.' They charge an outrageous $120 one-year membership fee just to use the site, and the prices for the medications are astronomical as well.

But, I thought, why not--I can order my meds for the next year, even if it's a little pricey, without worrying about doctor's visits and fees--they claim the 'consultation' is included in the fee.

When you get your email, you find that you have been scammed. They give you a password to their 'members area' and when you enter it, all that is provided to you is a directory of physicians in your area. Once you PAY to go to the physician of your choice, and they write your a prescription for the medication you've already ordered, they will send you your medication.

I tried to email them, saying I would report them to the BBB due to the deceit I felt I'd been subjected to, and their reply was that 'the tone of your email is neither warranted nor appreciated.'

If for some reason you do feel the need to use this website (though I can't imagine why you would), at least do yourself the favor or writing down your confirmation number on your order page after clicking 'submit.' They will ask for it in all future correspondence, and it will not be in any of your confirmation emails.

In a nutshell, this website is pointless. You could just as easily go to a walk-in clinic and down the street to Walgreens, if you were going to have to go to a physician anyway.

Lu