Accessorygeeks.com / bad items

1 CA, United States Review updated:

i ordered a t-mobile cell phone battery and it didnt work. emailed them and they sent another. it too would not work. it clealy wasnt new. it came in a clear plastic container. when i asked to return both and get my money back it was weeks before i received the return label. so it was returned and delivered to them on 8-13 and a notice left. guess they arent in the office OR pick up the return mail. now im told it was never delivered blah blah blah-i sent them the USPS tracking info and asked them to GO get the mail. it will be months if EVER to get a refund. i will never deal with them again.

Kr

Comments

• Do
      1st of Aug, 2013
    Accessorygeeks.com - VERY BAD service
    accessorygeeks.com
    LaPuente
    California
    Phone: 626-363-8500
    accessorygeeks.com

Do NOT bother ordering from this company! I ordered phone cases for two different phones. I received an order confirmation email, but nothing regarding shipping details/tracking. I emailed tow days later to find out when it would arrive, and 2 days later, I received an email that one of the items (Droid Razor Maxx case) was no longer offered and asked if there was another product I wanted. I told them the substitute product (from their website) and they didn't have that available either - nor did they have two others that I would have purchased. THEN when asking about the second item (iphone case), I was informed that item was no longer available either! 4 days later, I cancelled the order via phone. There was no apology or acknowledgement of error or inconvenience.