AccessoryCircuit.com / misleading ads

1 502 Gravesend neck rd, Kings Country, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-475-9740

Warning!!! These people will tell you anything to get your business. When they are abll to follow through, they will, but when there is an issue, they will not tell you. They will put you off or try to sell you something else. They are not professional or reputable. Web Site lied about a lens being in stock. Sales team lied twice when I called about it going to ship. Web Site listed the order as ready to ship for two weeks. They finally admitted the lens was not in and said they would ship over night with a guarantee that it would arrive before Christmas. That was also a lie. I finally had to ask for a refund with no time left to order somewhere else.

AccessoryCircuit.com

Comments

• Js
      21st of Dec, 2010

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I ordered a Nikon flash online. Next day got a sales call trying to switch me to an off-brand that could 'do so much more, for just a little more money'. I said I'd stick with Nikon. They charged my credit card a month ago and promised delivery in time for Christmas. I corresponded several times to be sure they could keep their promise, including as late as yesterday (Dec. 20, 2010), when "Rebecca Court" (which where I'd like to see her) in Customer Services assured me it would go on on the 21 overnight. Surprise. This afternoon they advised it can't be shipped and they will eventually refund my credit card. This is a SCAM, BAIT-and-SWITCH. No doubt about it. Hope you check their creds before you buy.

• Se
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I oredered a sony hvl-58am and recieved it in fine working order i was very happy with the purchase
    im sorry to hear about your issues good luck

• Al
      6th of Jul, 2011
    AccessoryCircuit.com - Beware this site
    AccessoryCircuit.COM

They will tell you anything to string you along. Their site will say an item is in stock when it isn't. They will lie about it or try to sell you something else. My item was listed as ready to ship for two weeks when they finally admitted, after lying about it 3 times, that they did not have it in and were not going to have it by Christmas. Had to pay extra for 2 day shipping somewhere else because there was not enough time left for normal shipping. Still waiting to see if AC will refund my money properly.

• Bi
      21st of Jul, 2011
    AccessoryCircuit.com - Scum bahgs
    AccessoryCircuit.COM

You ever hear the expression: "if it seems to good to be true..." This outfit INTENTIONALLY LIES and implements Bait & Switch tactics. I completed a transaction and the web site showed the item was IN STOCK, but hours after my order was confirmed, I received a phone call asking me to call them. They then proceeded to tell me it would be 4-6 weeks to get the product and proceeded to sell me some off brand product with "more features" at a slightly higher cost. I found that same of brand product for a lot less on a variety of sites. The item is still listed as "in stock" and when I called to cancel my order, another Rep. offered me the same deal, so this is and was a calculated plan and deceptive to the core. WHORES! Buyer BEWARE!!!