Accessory Plus / Terrible experience

Thank you so much for your reports on Accessory Plus Inc, formerly Final Touch Jewelry! Mr. J. A. Townsend contacted me through career builders by email using the same wording explained by others. I almost booked my flight to Dallas but just didn't feel quite right about it. Since they have just started using the name Accessory Plus Inc. it was hard to find any information about them. Thank goodness I say the information on [redacted]. I am so thankful. I am also really mad. It seemed like the 'perfect' job for me! However, the information on the website was so limited it just didn't feel right. I hope this helps someone else from being scammed by these people. Career Builders should ban them!

Comments

• Se
      13th of Feb, 2009

Check out selectjewelrydesigns.com...it's virtually the same as accessoryplus.com. For a while it was specialdesignsinc.com. Could it be that Final Touch Jewelry, Inc. has changed their name again?

You were lucky. I urge you to report your experience to the Texas Attorney General. This is done easily online.

• Se
      13th of Feb, 2009

correction: make that accessoryplusinc.com

• Tf
      20th of Feb, 2010

This notation gave me quite a fright- I own a shop in Historic Biltmore Village-Asheville, NC 28803 The name of the store is tHat Final Touch! from the village. We also sell many distinctive accessories, yet I am totaly unaware of this other company- HOWEVER, the complaints concern me- maybe it would be good if the complaints noted city & state or if the company was strickly i-net.

There is potential to do great harm to a perfectly ethical and wonderful young business just beginning to establish our reputation. Thanks- Renee- Proprietor