accessory addiction / never sent items

United States Review updated:
Phone: 267-371-3554
I ordered 2 tiffany style necklaces from this website on November 3rd. I never received the items. There is a phone number to call, which I did and it is a recorded message that says to contact them by e-mail, accessoryaddiction@hotmail.com. I e-mailed them and they took 4 days to reply and said that they would re-ship the items and also send me a shipping confirmation number which they never did. I e-mailed them again and they never responded. I e-mailed them a third time asking for a refund and they never responded to that e-mail either. I definitely think they are a scam company. BEWARE!!!
Me

Comments

Do
  12th of Feb, 2009
It is true, I am also a victim, I ordered one neclace, one bracelet and one ring last january 24, 2009 and I never receive until now dated 12 February, 2009. First email i sent was, I want to track the shipping and they responded and ask for my invoice number, I sent it right away and hoping that the next day they will repond my email, but then until now, it was like 5 times I sent them email telling them that I want my refund and begging them if them cannot ship the order I need my money back but its gone..so, guys, beware ACCESSORY ADDICTION--this is scam
B8
  23rd of Feb, 2009
I am also a victim. I ordered something on Feb 14th and have yet to get it. Also when I call the number listed on the FAKE confirmation email it rings to a teenagers phone names Britney! My local AG will def hear about this.
Pa
  23rd of Feb, 2009
True - I am also a victim - have lost $69.55. Ordered a necklace and bracelet. Same thing happens when I call the fake phone number - Brittany answers!!! SCAM - I have emailed them several times and have received NO response. Taken for $69.55!!! ACCSESORY ADDICTION is a SCAM.
Lm
  28th of Feb, 2009
I ordered several items on Feb 6th and never received. I have emailed several times and have gotten no response. They are a scam and need be sued for fraud. I am looking into it!
Ma
  12th of Mar, 2009
i bought a pair of tiffany style earrings, when I askeds the woman if they would turn, I was told, "No, they are sterling silver, they won't turn." Sure enough, after wearing them only 3x's they turned a rusty looking color.
Tr
  18th of Mar, 2009
I ordered several items from Accessory Addiction back in Oct 2008, lucky I didn't give my 3 digital code on the back of my credit card. Had several emails stating the order with cancelled. Well stupid me, ordered again in Nov 2009. Stacy Shipped the cancelled order but didn't charge me for it. Finally shipped the Nov 2008 order and charged me for it. Return one item in Jan 2009, got email stating the return would be process, yet to see any refund. Their mission statement is a lie. Do not order from this company or if you enjoy poor service, dishonest people go for it.
Ja
  2nd of Apr, 2009
Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussions here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i was reading your complaint here and you really haven't explained yourself well enough for me to be as direct as i'm going to be with my response to your complaint.

What i'd like to know is how could what you've purchased be STERLING SILVER when this precious metal doesn't turn a RUST COLOR? i truly believe you've bought an allow metal because STERLING SILVER WILL TARNISH BUT NOT TO A RUST COLOR.

I also suggest to you that if you're going to wear STERLING SILVER YOU NEED TO KEEP IT IN AN "AIR TIGHT CONTAINER and put your STERLING SILVER JEWELRY in a zip lock bag as well to keep the air off it, this will help to prevent your STERLING SILVER JEWELRY from TARNISHING QUICKLY.

If you have any jewelry questions for me feel free to contact me here.
At
  27th of Sep, 2010
I just did a seminar with them The lady representing them is Sabrina Williams her contact number is 678-520-3577. The fax number is 770-985-3076. the email address is sabrina@accessory-addiction.com. Hope this helps.
Br
  24th of Jun, 2013
This is Sabrina Williams and I am not the accessory addiction you all are mentioning. My web site used to be www.accessory-addiction.com. Please make note of this and I am sorry the other company is giving you all a hard time. I have not taken any orders online in over a year. Thank you.

Accessory Addiction Logo Accessory Addiction