Accessible Home Healthcare / Fraudulent job offer

1 University Dr, Coral Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-340-7039

Looking for an attorney to take on one of the "AT WILL" problems occurring in the State of Florida. When does "AT WILL" go into civil right violations?

Accessible Home Healthcare enticed me away from my employment, gave me a contract, trashed me with my previous employer so that there was not a chance of returning to previous job (which is against the law), and then ...telling me they did not have a desk for me after I am there 1 week. Continued to play games for a few months, putting me off from returning to work, then told me to get something else!

This is not an AT WILL issue. This was fraud pure and simple.
It is MY civil right to work, it is MY civil right to expect to be
compensated for the damages that the owner of this company has caused me without him hiding behind the State of Florida skirts.

I had one of their clients call me at home wondering where I was.
They were not happy with the company's promises of service and thought I could help. I had to tell them I had been scammed.

I am tired of employers always hiding behind the "AT WILL" policy of a state. The state accepts all types and kinds of behavior that occur and allows all kinds of abuse other than race, origin, sexual harrassment, etc. Abuse is abuse in any form.

WAKE UP FLORIDA!

Ba

Comments

• He
      22nd of Aug, 2011

I know what you mean, I worked with Accessible briefly a few years back. They promised me a salary and to employ me full time but never happened. I worked hard to find an office space, driving all over town trying to find one, get them a license to operate in Miami, interview CNA, and was never paid what was promised. I guess I was merely a consultant who got paid $500 for two months worth of work. At the time, the owner was very verbally abusing to his assistant who is now on top of the corporate list.
    I guess she didn't mind the abuse.