access wellness portal / Invalid Debit Charge

1 Clayton, NC, US Review updated:

I was charged $9.99 on my debit card this morning for services I did not request and do not want. I spoke to Rico at Access Wellness Portal [protected]) and requested cancellation of my account and cancellation of any future charges. I wish to have this $9.99 charge reversed or refunded to me as soon as possible.<br />
<br />
I will be contacting my bank regarding this charge, and would appreciate a speedy resolution on this issue.<br />
Patricia Monroe

Pm

Comments

• Pa
      Oct 14, 2009

I was charged twice a 9.99 charge for signing up for a trials size of teeth whitening and I might add that I cancelled a minute later after reading the fine print of how they were going to autoship the product and charge $79.99 for it, I don't think so. When I called to cancell the order, the lady said that I could not cancel but could at any time after I recieved the order. I had to threaten to get this stopped as I did not want to pay for shipping to ship it back! Professinoal whitening from the dentist does not cost that much! I might also add, the 9.99 charge was not for teeth whitening (WHAT?), but rather it was for a Wellness program that I had no ideaI was being signed up for. Whatever! I am going to put a complaint into Better Business Bureau about this place as this is FRAUD! I encourage anyone else who has had a problem with this to do the same. I seriously do not know how people can live with themselves doing stuff like this especially in this economy!