Access Insurance Company / David N.

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4042760717

This man who put this description of himself and his family "We're a family of 5 always looking for someone who can help be it afterschool or for occasional babysitting. Elijah (9), Zadie (8) and Oliver (4) are all great kids who have diverse likes ranging from chess to gymnastics. Jenny is a full-time real-estate business owner while David works in the IT industry. We have one dog, Junior, who is a pound dog and extremely good with the kids and patient, yet a great watch dog. We live really close to howell mill & 75, ga tech, atlantic station area" contacted me about babysitting, then continuously called my phone. He called from 3 different phone numbers telling me inappropriate remarks. He even called from his wife's cell phone. This man should not be allowed to work for this company. He is unprofessional and a sorry excuse for a man.[protected], [protected], [protected]

Comments

• Co
      28th of May, 2012

I am considering taking a job with this company. Can you share more details about your experiences with David? Did you work for Access Insurace Company?