Access Capital Funding Group LLC / Fraud

1 1900 Grant Street, Ste #725Denver, CO, United States Review updated:

Access Capital Funding Group has defrauded my family and others.

Be very wary of Access Capital Funding Group.

In search of business credit - never work with these guys! They promised to clear our personal credit reports and obtain a minimum of $50, 000 in business credit. Neither has gotten accomplished. We counted on their success - and held off on pursuing any other credit for our business so as not to disrupt the credit clearing process (as they recommended) We only had a few months of current financing remaining - which has now been depleted with no new financing from ACFG! Not only did they get new 'Negative' additions to our credit reports, but now we are in a real jam and getting late payments reported because we put all our eggs in their basket and have no new financing.

Access Capital Funding Group ripped us off badly.

So they caused our personal credit to go down by about 80 points from the low 600's (and rising) to mid 500's (and going down) - the result - no creditors will talk to us, and we continue to get further in the hole every month.

Access Capital Funding Group has destroyed two years of positive progress we made on our own, to our credit. We may loose our house and have many years ahead of rebuilding to go through.

I've read the other complaints on Access Capital Funding Group and all are very familiar stories. On the credit clearing effort - my wife had numerous discussions with them and we were told that they had a guy that had been in the credit report business (maybe Experion or other) and he had a 'secret' method to clearing credit. It was so 'Secret' that no one else in the entire company was allowed to know about it. So of course we asked if it was the standard dispute process but time and time again we were told that its not the standard dispute process, but a secret process that only this one person knew. Interviewing this one person was not allowed.

When we got our final credit report updates - all reported the results of what is the standard dispute process. - and all had a much lower score than when we started.

We initially got them to agree to split the payment over three months and have not paid all of them. I'd have gladly paid if they had done anything positive at all - but now I'm not paying. So they have reported us to Monterey Financial collections and I suspect it will only get worse from here.

Someone should through these crooks in jail. They've taken money from many, which is bad enough. But for us they've taken many years of a decent life from us. I can't even begin to explain the pain we feel every night thinking that we've been destroyed by their scam.

Va

Comments

• Do
      20th of Oct, 2008

Access Capital Funding Group or whatever your name is today. Anybody considering doing business with Courtney Krenz or Andrew Eickenberg should head for the looney bend.
    These two and the other culprits at Access Capital Funding Group would rob their own mothers.
    CONSUMER ALERT - Avoid Access Capital Funding Group.

• Te
      4th of Nov, 2008

They are now Assist Business at www.assistbusinessnow.com claiming to be in Phoenix, bust still operating in Denver CO
    It is still the Courtney Krenz and Andrew Eickenberg show although names may be changing.

• Rc
      4th of Nov, 2008

Assist Business | Small Busines Financng Experts is where you find them now. They have apparently had enough with customer complaints and bad press on the search engines so the owners Courtney Krenz and Andrew Eickenberg changed the name of the company to Assist Business and created a fictitious address in Phoenix.
    You can still find them selling away in Denver Colorado.

• Me
      22nd of Nov, 2008

They have a BBB rating of F. Beware of their affiliate companies since their name Access Capital Funding is tarnished. Still haven't gotten a refund for the money they debited from my business account!!!

• To
      15th of Dec, 2008

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

I submitted my complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. I have been trying to resolve my case now for 6 months, still nothing. All of Andrew Eikenberg's Rebuttals claim that a refund is on its way or has been processed, but that is NOT TRUE! Not only that, Access Capital Funding appears to be retaliating, I am receiving tons of collection calls on behalf of ACFG demanding that I pay the "REMAINING BALANCE" of what the rest of the money they were unable to steal from me (I closed my account before they could fraudulently debit ALL of the money out of my account) GET THIS, not only are they demanding that I pay them $1600, they are threatening to report non-payment on my PERSONAL CREDIT! They were supposed to be building my business credit, but they never rendered any services whatsoever, they did steal $389 from my business account. I Demanded the refund once I was notified by my bank - it was unauthorized, I reported the transaction as FRAUDULENT, before I could get that resolved, Access Capital Funding debited ANOTHER $389 out of my account the following month. No contracts or any documents for that matter were signed. They just kept debiting money out. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO PRESSURE/THREATEN ME BY CLAIMING TO REPORT NON PAYMENT OF THE REMAINING $1600?!?!?!? This whole case is about them stealing money from my business... They are trying to flip the script and scare me away! Either way, I have been fighting for justice and no progress has been made other than I have great documentation of my case from many sources. The FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION can help prosecute this business, other victims please report your case to the BBB, the FTC, and the Attorney General, then we can all go back to business and stop dealing with this crap!