Acces.com / Charging for 3 more months of crappy service

Group access
This Company claims to provide "reliable internet service"...first 6 months were fine. Then starting having all kinds of problems with connection and speed. Attempted to work with them to resolve the issue by sending them several speed tests results (1mbps, 2mbps, .5mbps upload). This is when I was able to connect. Received a one sentence response from company president Aaron Remer "this is not slow". Decided to cancel thier service. Then they debited 3 months service from my chequing acct. Once I complained about that, my service was cut for 2 days. Even though I was never refunded the payment. This company uses predatory tactics to lure customers, then charges them for 3 months of crappy service in advance. I have several emails from this company demonstrating their customer service philosophy of "The customer is always wrong". I urge anyone considering this company to shop around first. This company is looking to take advantage of customers who cannot get traditional internet service. Not a good company, in my opinion!
Aug 12, 2015