AcceptMyCash.com / Took money out account and was not suppose to!

Anniston, AL, United States Review updated:
4.6
Phone: 256-835-5620

I was browsing the internet the other day at www.acceptmycash.com and i guess the thought i was applying for a loan, but i was not and they took some money out my account and now it is in overdraft and i didn't want the loan so what do. I have to do so they can take the charges off my account as soon as possible before my bank start to charge me everyday for something i didn't want to do!

Comments

Sh
  9th of Apr, 2008
This did make me more aware and to check out the web site befor jumping.
Ma
  11th of Apr, 2008
I have been pre-selected to get up to $500.00 cash advance! However my contact numbers has changed therefore, the computer will not let me finsh the process
Da
  13th of Apr, 2008
How could they take money unless you gave them your account number?
Jo
  24th of Apr, 2008
reservation number 1265-0009-3541
Ro
  27th of Apr, 2008
They send you a letter of reservation, and then they charge your account, and all you get is ripped off.
Bi
  16th of May, 2008
I got a letter from acceptmycash.com for 500.00 should I do it or is it a scam
Ma
  18th of May, 2008
I got this letter in the mail so i decided to try it. but when i did the only thing it did was send me to a lender that wanted me to get a prepaid credit card. that's not whjat i needed so i tried backing out on it and it kept trying to send me to the lender.
that to me is false advertisement
Ch
  22nd of May, 2008
All this company is looking for is people who are desperate for money.If u need a loan go to your bank these and many more company's online loan company's have ravaged my bank account to were i don't have one now because iwas foolish enough and needed money please don't make the same mistake that i did. If you are really desperate for cash talk to your family and friends if you can't get the money you need from a bank.THEY ARE ALL RIPPOFFS
Se
  27th of May, 2008
i just got a letter today but by the looks of things from u guys i dont want to even think of that siuation.
Ms
  27th of May, 2008
I've just recieved a letter, but I'm glad I've read the complaint board before I' done anything, because not all loan places are rippoffs, but from reading above, it opened my eyes to what I was going to get myself into and I'm glad I didn't. Thanks to all the comments above, I will tear up my letter and the trash it will go!!! Trust me, I will not let this company make a fool of me...
Sh
  30th of May, 2008
Most of the same things happend to me when I signed up my bank account with this loan company. Like everyone said they are a RIPOFF ! An once you give them your account number its all over with, they WILL!!! TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT AN KEEP DOIN IT AN DOIN IT UNITL THEY WIPE YOUR ACCOUNT OUT OR UNITL YOU PAY ONE OR TWO WILL HAPPEN. So who ever is thinking about trying them think again PLEASE THINK OVER OVER OVER !!! BECAUSE THEY ARE RIPOFF BIG TIME!!!
Al
  30th of May, 2008
I filled out the information at www.acceptmycash.com. An when I tryed to call them back to see why the screen seemed to be done with after I gave them my info. I got a screen that didn't seem ligit. So, I digged around on the computer to see if I could get a number to call them. In all I got was some bull ###. So it is not ligit. Be careful ! An am printing out all the information I can get about this situation. An what others has wrote. It encouraged me to right my own statement.
Vi
  31st of May, 2008
I just last night filled out a application for accept my cash loan and had'nt received anything back fron them i am afraid because they have all my information my personal information if anybody out there have a number I can reach this company by let me know.
La
  31st of May, 2008
Hey, they send me one today in the mail and i wanted to do it so bad and then i saw what yall had to say and that was it. So thanks alot!!!
Ba
  4th of Jun, 2008

AcceptMyCash.com - Terrible experience
AcceptMyCash.com
Spokane
Washington
Phone: 509-536-6368
www.acceptmycash.com

I received a letter today in the mail for loan of $500 with reservation number went online at www.acceptmycash.com. I followed instruction only to be denied by last chance as i knew i would, but filled it out. I need a loan but this is a total waste of my time and is totally unacceptable for anyone. Ees # was 1286-7102-2677. I am extremely upset and am going to contact the better business brutal since expired 7-8-08. I tried chatting with an agent without satisfaction.
Ch
  9th of Jun, 2008
Thank you for informatiom about this company. I to was thinking about doing this, when i received the letter, but thank GOD i read the complaints first.
Br
  9th of Jun, 2008
I'm glad someone posted this complaint about the loan; it enables.

Others to fully check out advertisements before submmitting.

Your important and confidential information.
Jo
  11th of Jun, 2008
I have used them with no problems. Just because you are denied you have to complain and run to the BBB? Maybe take a step back and look at yourself?
Vi
  21st of Jun, 2008
I RECIEVED ONE TOO BUT NOW I AM JUST GOING TO RIPPED IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS I AM GLAD I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SCAM
Cr
  24th of Jun, 2008
thanx for the heads up, cuz of you guys we didn't even attempted this pre approved offer.