Accents Of Salado / Quality

1 NV, United States

I had purchased 3 urns for $289.00... It was nothing like the actual picture... The picture looks like the the tops are bronzed like almost fauxed and smooth... Just beautiful was real excited to get them in...What I got was 3 pieces of ceramic that looks as if someone took them in the back alley and spray painted them and forgot to dust them off. I had to put them on top of my kitchen cabinets up far so you could not see all the imperfections and just the poor quality...I was very disappointed... Well one day I had went to the furniture show where they sell wholesale and I actually went into a show room that sells the same exact stuff and found out thats where they order alot of there stuff and all of it was junk... I was amazed this company stays in business. I give them an A plus on the website because everything looks so beautiful but they obviously photo shop those pictures... On top of that the whole sale price was 90 dollars and they sell it for 289.00 that is such a ripoff...Anyways becareful what you buy because honestly the quality is very poor...

More Accents Of Salado Complaints & Reviews