Accents Beads / Unclear No return/exchange policy

1 12112 Nebel StreetRockville, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-881-2003

I bought over $95.00 beads and earring making items from Accents Beads. Later I went to exchange two items because I got the wrong sizes. I was told first by the salesperson and then the manager that the store has a no return and no exchange policy. I were not aware of it because no one told me about this policy. They pointed out there was a signed taped below the cashier counter. It was so low that I didn't see it. In addition, I went there on Saturday and there were several people lining up to paid for their items. The sign was blocked.

They were very unfriendly and refused to exchange the unopened items even with my explanation and my receipt. I think that the salesperson should have mentioned the policy to the customers. For example, Forever 21 has a policy not to refund money but the cashier mentioned their policy every time.

Don't use this store because they just want to get your money with no service.

Comments

• Xh
      17th of Jun, 2009

Thats complete Bulls**t. First of all, F21 DOES allow you to exchange (clothing) as long as you have the reciept and the tags attatched. Second of all, were so 'unfriendly' because immature ### like you always come in with SOMETHING to complain about. It not our fault you got the wrong sizes. You always act like you should be given special treatment cause you 'were never told the return policy'. Cry me a friggin river, seriously. If EVERYONE abided by the return policy, we would have NO problems or complaints by people by you. Grow up.