Accentive Perforance Center / Bad service

We are not happy with Accentive performance center, we tried out a free trial & was not pleased. I've not been able to remove your program. Every time we boot up, you keep comming up on my computer screen with, let us free up your errors, etc. etc. etc.with addtional products to try. Sir: this is over kill. Please e-mail me on what I can do. I also went thru all of my programs & you don't appear, ON add & remove I feel this should not bee a large problem unless you make it so.

Br

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2010

This Accentive Software company is a HUGE scam company.
    When you let them scan you computer, they install all kinds of malware, trogens and other kinds of programs to REALLY slow down your computer. They do this in order to FORCE you to buy their removal tools.

They are advertising on TV & radio again to scam more unsuspecting people that fall for their scam. I am surprised you didn't already know about this scam company.

There are free programs you can download to watch for and remove this crap, one is AD-AWARE, another is SPYBOT, SEARCH & DESTROY, and another is SPY-WARE BLASTER. There is a program called WEB OF TRUST, or WOT you should download to give you warnings when you attempt to go to a website that is a possible scam or an undesirable site.

You should check these out and use them to prevent this from happening again.

Always Google Search any company or product for complaints BEFORE you pay out any money to anyone.

•   26th of Feb, 2011

What a piece of [censor]
    I can't get this off my computer !