Acceller/digital Landing/buytelcoDigital Landing Comcast Rebate

This is the biggest scam on Earth.

I followed the instructions carefully and sent both completed rebate forms ($75 and $125 gift cards) in January 2010. It's been more than 20 weeks since I have submitted the forms along with my Comcast bills!

I sent emails to [protected]@acceller.com and [protected]@digitallanding.com on May 14, 2010 - with no response yet!

If I do not get a response in a timely manner, I will be forced to take legal action.

Amjad (dot) Afanah (at) gmail (dot) com

Aj

Comments

• Jp
      Feb 18, 2010

I followed all of the instructions VERY carefully and sent in my rebate form for a $125 Amazon gift card the 1st week of October. I sent an email to [protected]@acceller.com yet no response and no rebate.

I'm hoping digital landing people can solve this issue for me if they monitors this site. Otherwise, I may have to contact the state atterney like other folks suggested if I dont get a response soon. Please do the right thing and send me my gift card.

My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Jp
      Feb 19, 2010

They took care of very quickly after contacting, I got my gift card today. Thank you Acceller

• Ac
      Jun 14, 2010

Dear Mr. Afanah,

The gift card was send to you via e-mail on 5/18/2010. We will send the code again to the e-mail you have indicated in your complaint. Please check to see if the e-mail went to a junk mail folder. If you still have not recieved it please do not hesitate to contact us via phone directly at [protected].

Regards,