Acceller / Buy Telco / have not rec'd amazon gift card!

1 815 NW 57th Ave, Ste 315Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered my Comcast service via Amazon to qualify for the gift certificate in July, 07. Sent in all the paperwork to get my promised Amazon gift card. It's been 6 months and nothing. The email was returned saying they get too many emails to reply. The phone number on their website is bogus.

Re

Comments

• Th
      23rd of Jan, 2008

Same problem here. Ordered service in September '07 and have not received the promised Amazon gift cert. Called in Nov. '07 and was givien a ticket # to address problem, which the rep promised would be addressed in 6 to 8 weeks. When I called in Jan. '08, another rep said I was mis-informed, it would take 16 to 20 weeks to address my issue. What a rip off! The # i called was 800-478-6613.

• Na
      11th of Feb, 2008

I was directed by the Direct TV ordering tool to find high speed internet satellite service, told I could get Wild Blue, billed by Buy Telco 369.00 did not here from Wild Blue, called, they said I had not heard because I couln not get Wild Blue. I contacted Wild Blue, direct Tv, and the Buy Telco is bogus, I plan on contacting my attorney.

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2008
    Acceller Telco - Terrible experience!
    Acceller Telco
    not needed
    Montgomery
    Maryland
    Phone: not needed

Don't bother with them. You can get $150 back in check, a free modem and install kit, all at Circuit City - and it actually works (so I'm told, I wish I'd done it that way). I can't not get my rebate - because i can't GET THE REBATE FORM. If anyone has their email with it, please, please forward it to me!! Thanks. Why go to this not accessible ripoff company when you can get a good deal from one of your local electronics stores? (It's on Circuit City's website, but you have to go into the store.) At least that was my logic. By the way the affiliate off Staples website is one of these ripoff places - CC's really through CC.

The longer story:

When ordering an email is supposed to arrive containing the forms for submitting the rebate form. Mine didn't arrive. I called again, we resubmitted it and it still didn't arrive. I've called a month later and tried again with a slightly different home address and it still isn't arriving. Meanwhile I emailed Mr. Gallow 4 times over several weeks time, NO RESPONSE. I called the rebate line and she contacted the website owner but isn't allowed to give out their information.

Yipes. How can a company be this disreputable? And why does comcast allow itself to be so degraded by calling them "affiliated"...

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2008

Addendum

I just received the rebate email. It's been 1 1/2 months since I ordered the service so we'll see if this form works. It's got the wrong valid dates and is for $125, not the $150 at the time I ordered.

Turns out by using a B at the end of the number in my street address, it allowed a new signup and that's how I got this form.

What a pain, and i haven't even mailed this yet. What confirmation number should I use? Try 1, 2 or 3?

• Is
      29th of Apr, 2009

Acceller/ Digital Landing is nothing but a fraud. My brother and I both ordered the Comcast service from them and were supposed to get $200 amazon.com gift card, but it's been more than 10 months since I sent in my paperwork and I've been calling and yelling at them every 2 weeks and they create a new case for me and tell me a supervisor will call me but no one ever called. Recently I got hold of Acceller's corporate number 7868376812. The lady's name is monique and she is a manager and she promised I would have my gift card within 2 weeks. We'll see.