Accel Frontline - Nehru / Sony Ericsson 700i / After sales service issue

India Review updated:
I purchased the Sony ericsson W700i mobile in 29/10/06. I was quit satisfied with its performance but off late it start given problem in term of getting switched off automatically & charging connectivity. When I approached to authorized (Accel Frontline-Nehru Place) service station I got to know that my phone is water logged, although; I take precaution & keep the mobile dry. Now its warranty stand void, since I am a layman & don't have much technical knowledge of gadget so I have to accept their piece of advice & gave my phone for service but again I am facing similar problem with multiple problems. I have been inform by the service center personals that there is no concrete solution of this problem. I am with no clue but to dump my phone & switch to another brand could I get the authorized service station address within the Delhi (India) where I get rid of this problem with trust that there people will not count their chicken before they hatched.

Comments

Ni
  13th of Nov, 2007
BEWARE of Accel Frontline Limited (BANGALORE): I had the worst experience in servicing my w810i mobile from this, so called authorized servicing center. Not just that they couldnt repair mobile,

1. they never bothered to call me back after repairing as they had promised

2. First when I called (after several calls for many days someone picked my call) I got reply that some corrosion problem. I had always ensured to keep it dry!

3. When I went there to collect (after 1 week, calling them several times) reply was they cant upgrade software and U TRY WITH SOME OTHER SERVICING CENTER, they might have the software. IF this is the case y should I got to a authorized service providers?

4. then came the third reason, the Flash IC is gone ! need to change the complete board. What should I believe?

5. ON TOP of all these they stole my 512 MB memory card :( it was my mistake that I forgot to ask for my card before I gave the mobile, but they bluntly denied my card after servicing.

Better be aware of this daylight thieves, dont know which word will suit them more !!

Sony Corporation Logo Sony Corporation