Accel Frontline Limited / Display problem

1 India Review updated:

I was really disappointed with the Service provided by sony Authorized Service Center (Accel Frontline Limited, valluvar kottam high road). I am fond of Sony Products ( Camcoder & camera), but recently
i have purchased Sony Ericsson Mobile k750i. I hardly used 8 months & it got Display Problem ( Hearing All k750i has display issues).

So i went to Sony Authorized Service Center ( Accel Frontline Limited, valluvar kottam high road). They told me we have to replace the display. I gave my mobile on 31/07/2008. Till now ( 18/08/2008) getting the same answer that Display is out of Stock.

I am really fed up with their response & even sony Ericsson customer care doesn't give any complaints ID also. Don't know how do we track our complaints...

Pe

Comments

• Ra
      7th of Nov, 2008

Even i was very much disappointed with the Service provided by sony Authorized Service Center-Accel Frontline Ltd.. I gave my mobile for service (there was some problem with the key pad & hands free)... they repaired my keypad and gave it to me back... head set they told like they dont have stock and they will give me back after a week time. after the service my front camera is not working.. and they didn't give me the head set also.. it was almost a month time but still they didn't give... if i call, noone is picking the phone ... am sure sony is going to spoil their name because of this Accel Frontline Ltd...