Accel Frontline / BEWARE of Accel Frontline Sony Ericcson Servicing!!!

India Review updated:

BEWARE of Accel Frontline Limited (BANGALORE): I had the worst experience in servicing my w810i mobile from this, so called authorized servicing center. Not just that they cudnt repair mobile,
1. they never bothered to call me back after repairing as they had promised
2. First when i called i got reply that some corrosion problem.
3. When i went there to collect (after 1 week, calling them several times)first reply was they cant upgrade software and U TRY WITH SOME OTHER SERVICING CENTER, they might have the software. IF this is the case y shoud i got to a authorized service providers ?
4. then came the third reason, the Flash IC is gone ! what should i believe ?
5. ON TOP of all these they stole my 512 MB memory card :( it was my mistake that i forgot to ask for my card before i gave the mobile, but they bluntly denied my card after servicing.
Better be aware of this daylight thieves, donno wat better word i shud use for them ?
Ni

Comments

Va
  15th of Nov, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sony Ericsson Customer support in India sucks. Absolutely, there is no customer care and Consumer grievance re addressable mechanism in place in India. I myself and my friend too had a bitter experience at Sony Ericsson service outlet at Jayanagar. Read my case at

Unfortunately, SE does not seem to be having any customer contact address in India. (Apparently, I could not trace any. I even checked with Sony support centre). So, Indian SE consumers have no way to get their grievances addressed. Since they do not have a contact office in India, we can not file a case in a Consumer court here against the poor service.

Please note the support from Samsung and LG are for their mobile are much much better than this and they have a contact addresses here.

We the victims of such poor consumer support have to bring the awareness about Sony Ericsson's (and the likes) consumer indifferent attitude through our friends circle in chat rooms, e-mails, sms etc. Consumers should boycott any product, which is not supported in India.

I have already lost few K due to SE's poor support. I would spend few more K rupees in bringing this awareness among the users and future buyers. Soon you would see a blog site sonyericssonsucks.something. This at least should awaken the international community and Sony Ericsson corporate office about the poor support in India.

Vasu
Consumer Activist
St
  24th of Oct, 2008
Please cancel my subscription to your grant university.
Sa
  2nd of Nov, 2008
Hi,

I'm from Chennai.

Accel Front Line service is absolute scrap. I was lured by a salesman and bought a lesser known brand mobile phone called FLY SX 210. The problems started right from the first day. Poor battery, loose power/handsfree connection and more importantly poor reception.

I compounded my problems by breaking the display. All these happened within 4 months of buying the mobile. I gave the mobile for repair on 17/09/2008 at Accel repair ( Nungabakkam, Opp to Police station) and my problems with Accel started. I never heard from them. Whenever I call, they do not attend the phone, if in case they attend they will give irresponsible answers. One final day on 30/10/2008 they agreed to return my mobile back with doing the repair. When I went to collect the phone, I was asked to come the next day and then the next day. Everytime, they made me to wait for atleast an hour before giving a negative reply. Poor customer support. They need to be penalised.

I think my experience should be a lesson for people buying lesser known brand mobile like FLY and for people going to Accel Front line for repair
Br
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BEWARE of Accel Frontline Limited (Nehru Place, New Delhi): I had the worst experience in servicing my w810i mobile from this, so called authorized servicing center. Not just that they cudnt repair mobile,
1. I had problem of camera not working and given my mobile in working condition but they returned me in dead condition to saying that your mobile is tempered.
2. My memory card is missing.when the time I myself checked it was attached with my mobile.
Ra
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have a Sony Ericsson P1i purchased 1 year back. This is a business phone but its not worth the money you spent. In the past 1 year, i had to get the phone formatted 3 times thus losing all my data.
The service centre's are not capable of finding out the fault and also service is poor. Again my phone has started a software error where my message's are not getting deleted.
This is the worst experience in a business phone i have.
Service centre (Accel Frontline) at Pune, India is worst. No one picks up the phone & people are arrogant.
Raj 9922008375
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happen with my sony ericsson G900 in this i had signal problem that it shows no coverage or very low signal and continuously searching for signal so my battery goes down easily and mostly my number is unavailable to my friends and colleagues. I gave in Accel Frontline chennai and they did not do anything for ten days they kept with them, said some spare part called antenna flex is coming from some country and finally returned the mobile and still its having the same problem. the mobile is under warranty. Mob:9884504248, balan143420@yahoo.co.in
  28th of Apr, 2009
What the hell is happening with accel frontline? Why poor service?
  28th of Apr, 2009
Accel frontline is providing really worst service
Ar
  25th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree with the complaing.
Accel frontline is the worst service center in Pune as well.
I had given a F305 for network problem the phone would not detect signals, after 15 days i got the phone back with the problem still occuring. On complaning, the service center send the handset for "Board Replacement" after one month of repeatedly calling... (They dont answer the phone or provide with any alternative number) i got the phone back... the board was changed.. but the problem of network still occured. On complaning again, the service center advisor said they will send the phone again for board replacement... what gurrantee that this time the problem will be solved. They already had the phone for more than a month and did not solve the problem...
And on top of that Sony Ericsson helpline says I have to give the phone at the same center for reparing... and the have not even bothered to reply to the email i have send... the worst service from sony ericsson... It really SUCKs... dont buy sony ericsson phones just because of "ACCEL FRONTLINE"
Ja
  18th of Jul, 2009
Beware of Accel Frontline Mumbai too.
Contact numbers are not working, no follow up from there side.

Do not go for Sony Ericsson phones!! they have poor service centers.!!!
Tu
  8th of Oct, 2009
Very very poor service from Accel Frontline Pune. My Asus-P527 was having software problem, same is not resolved since last one month. My PDA is with them only. There is no follow up from there side also phone numbers provided by them are not working.

Asus need to be banned this center...

It is purely waste of time.

Please dont go for Accel Frontline Pune as well as Asus- PDA phones.
Ve
  26th of Nov, 2009
I am also one of the unsatisfied and badly wounded customer by the service of Accel Service centre. First i went to Accel Sony service centre in Chennai greams road on 15th October 2009 for mobile not charging. After checkedup the mobile they told me that it is a mother board problem we can resolve it withing 3 working days after 3 days i called them they ask me for one week time, after one week time i called again they given a wrong commitment by the way they took almost 1 and a half months time still they didnt resolve it and refuse to give back the mobile. The person Hari and Karthik contact person they cheated me by giving wrong commitments and not attending the phone calls. Now i am not going to take delivery of my mobile even they resolved it. Some body help me to get the justice and to punish them.

Mobile model - w350i
workorder no - 13979
Problem - mother board
handset given date - 15th october 09.
Service station address - Accel Thiru building, Greams road, Chennai - 600 006.

Regards

Veerendran
Ra
  15th of Jan, 2010
Beware from accel frontline mobile repairing pune as well.
I had Fly B700 and given for repairing for Charging problem and calling problem from SIM2 in Feb'08.
I got my mobile repaired after 2 months and they changed my IMEI number.
Now my phone is not working.

SIM1 : 358252010846595
SIM2 : 135790246811220 where as the printed one is 358252011579971

Rama Shankar
Ro
  26th of Oct, 2010
Accel Frontline Sony Ericsson Service Center Goa

Hello,

I had a very hideous, hideous experience in servicing my K790i mobile from this, so called
fraud company - Accel Frontline Sony Ericsson authorized servicing center, Goa.

Not just that they could not repair my phone, but above that,
they stole the memory card from the phone.

I had given my Sony Ericsson to Accel Frontline on 30th September, 2010 as the ringer had a problem;
the ring could not be heard when anyone called. I showed it to the receptionist at the front counter,
practically told her to dial my number and showed her the issue and also displayed how music that was
saved on the memory card was playing, on the screen, but could not be heard.

She acknowledged the issue and told me that since the part for replacement was not available I will
have to keep the phone to the center for a week. She handed me the battery but didnt open the Memory
card compartment, I took for granted that it will be there when i come back to claim my phone after
repairs.

I called after a week and was told that the part is ordered and in transit and will take another week.
Continous calls after a week yielded no result. It was almost a month now and Since i was totally handicapped
without my handy phone, I told them that I cannot hang on like this and will collect my phone as they were
just giving excuses.

I went to collect my unrepaired phone on 22nd October, 2010 and checked it and saw that all my photos, songs
and other files were missing from my phone. I told them to open the memory card compartment and was shocked
to find it missing. On enquiring, the receptionist informed that there was no memory card inside when the phone
was given for repairs. I remember playing music from the memory card and showing and apprised her of that.
She flatly denied and also the two so called engineers sitting inside denied opening the memory card compartment
and stealing my card.

All I want to convey thorough this letter is to be careful when you give your cellphones to such unethical
Service centres. Remember to remove the memory card lest you might find it missing when you go to
claim it and loose all your important files, data, music and memorable photographs.

Better safe, than sorry later..

Accel Frontline Limited Logo Accel Frontline Limited
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

1 Reviews
D-16 4 th Floor, Commerce Center Near Air Conditioner Market , Tardeo Road, Mumbai Central (W)
Mumbai