accedence in chennai collage bus / neglegence of collage to students

1 India Review updated:

respected sir,
i want to inform u about an accedent which took place on 4th april 2008 .a collage bus was hit by a lorri and a student named harish was seriously injured and his hand was been completely cut.he was returning from sri krishna engeenering collage in his collage bus a lorry scraped one side of the bus where he was sitting his hand was completely cut and was hanging in the lorry and finely his collage mates called the collage and the collage dint respond well and they cut the phone and refused to contribute any help his friends called the nearby hospital and none where ready to help and he was admitted in miot hospital after1 hour of serious police procedure and delaay in getting in to the hospital the doctors now say if he would have been admitted immediately and proper first aid was given they could have saved his hand please do some thing my sister also studies there she was with him when he was waiting for rescue service .we r al so frustrated about the system of all the procedures and delays for his treatment.the collage is refusing to take reposibility for this mishap and they r refusing and thratening the students who r helping him and who helped him to get in to the hospital theyr saying that they would spoil the future of students who support the family by deporting their internals.please help...
please bring the collage who did this and r taking least care of our future citizence by there negglegence to court and ask them to answer to the people who trust them and send their kids to collage.

please help! the people needs your support!please help!let this not happen again!

Comments

• De
      11th of May, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I bought a monthly ticket from vijay nagar bus stand today. And as I was in hurry to come to my office, I didnt read the monthly pass clearly. Then I got up by bus(D70 route). I gave the ticket to the conductor and he marked in the pass. This is the 1st time I bought a monthly pass. Then at Ashok Pillar the TT came inside bus and I had shown my pass. Then he asked me to get down. And he told that this pass is valied from 16th May to 15th June. I saw in my pass that yes it was mentioned the date as 16th May to 15th June. I tried to make them understand that this is not my intension to travel without ticket but they didnt listen anything. They had taken fine of Rs 50 from me.
    Is it the correct way to take fine from the people? I believe that our gov is always with the public and they should help the people. They really helping people in this way. Getting money from the helpless people and distributing it to some people who are working in govt. sector. I think in india only govt employees are the part of govt. General people are not, even they dont listen the word from the general people.

• Et