Accaipure / Overcharged, No product received

PA, United States Review updated:
I was charged $44.95 instead of the $5.99 shipping. I never received the product. I cannot get through to the company via telephone (43 min wait) and no response to their e-mail site. In order to make sure they don't charge me again like some other people have had done to them, I need to cancel my debit/credit card and close my checking account which affects my direct deposits, automatic withdrawals for my mortgage, loan, EZ Pass, gym membership, etc. What a disaster. Forget Oprah being embarrassed about her recent weight gain, she should be embarrassed that she messed up so many peoples lives. She has enough money she should reimburse everyone of us for our losses!!!

Comments

Jo
  16th of Dec, 2008
I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER SHIPMENT OF THIS FALICE OF A WEIGHT LOSS PILL, IT'S A JOKE AND I WILL LET MY FRIENDS KNOW SO THEY DON'T GET SUCKERED IN LIKE I DID...SO DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING MORE TO ME
Gm
  12th of Aug, 2009
I ordered this product back in December. I did not read the fine print until I got the order confirmation. I immediately called the company, waited a long time to speak to a customer service rep and was told that I cannot cancel the order because I had to wait until it had been shipped. I waited, got the first bottle, called to cancel and they accepted that and sent confirmation. Then I wanted to send the bottle back and was told there was no need What I had received was on free trial and It was mine to keep. I never took it and only recently threw it out.

In June, I started receiving messages at my home number from Tom at CCN collections. He did not tell me what he was collecting for and did not give me a reference number. I returned everyone of his calls and always got hsi voicemail. Sometimes he would respond back to my voicemail but never once told me who he was collecting for.

Yesterday he called again. Stated he has received my check but that he needed to return it due to some error. I never wrote a check so I called, got his voicemail and again explained that I had no idea what this was about. He later called me on the phone number I called him from. Told me he represented CCN and that I owed a 1 month payment for the bottle I accepted plus $12 per month late fees. While he agreed to reduce the late fees to one charge, I still felt is was unfair when I tried to return the product and it was especially unfair when I had a collection agent harrassing me for two months and not tell me what it was about.

Like a previous write claimed, I too felt no trust and my bank told me all I could do is cancel my debit card and wait for a reissue. I did and had no ideal this company was trying to use the former card to collect for the one bottle. Additionally, not one time did they ever call me, write me a letter, or email me. NO...what they did was send me to collections to be harrassed! NO TRUST and I will never do internet business again!!!