AccaiBerry / fake charges

Diet Suppliments
I have ordered a trial & immediately cancelled it the same month, but they have been charging my card with different names and phone numbers for different amounts(its 5.95, 64.95, 94.57, ).

I have tried reaching them on those numbers for refunds and its immpossible to get hold of them.

A  19th of Jan, 2011 by
i ordered a 30 day trial for £2.49.inever received them and then got debited £75.00 from my account.i rang and canceled after the lady on the phone told me i couldnt have read the smallprint and i should have contacted them after 7 days when i hadnt receved them.if i hadnt contacted them to say otherwise theyd take it i wanted more and thats why the £75 was taken.i cant remember any of that but cant argue as i have no proof.i just hope it gets canceled thats all.£75.00 for a months supply.phew youd have to be desperate or wealthy i reckon.so far ive paid £77.49 and got nothing.
N  29th of Mar, 2011 by
had my £75 back at least.never did receive my free trial which i paid postage for.had to threaten them with consumor protection.still down £2, 49 but i can live with that[though it still gets to me].shower of s-- - -.