Accai Berry Capsules / want to cancel, cannot

1 po box971090 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-289-8740

I have been trying to reach the company to cancel unauthorized shipments to my home. Tried the trial, then called to say not thank you. I did speak to someone who said she would cancel my order. Order was not canceled and can't reach any one anymore by phone or e-mail. What is my next step?

Comments

• Ca
      25th of Oct, 2008

I was taken by Fit Factory. Today is 10-25 and I've yet to recieve my Acai Berry.

BUT I GOT CHARGED 29.95 TODAY FOR SOMETHING THE COMPANY DID NOT (NOT) MENTION
    IN THEIR ADVERTISEMENT.

I CALLED AND THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 15 DAYS FOR A REFUND. I asked to speak to
    a supervisor and was put on hold...then I was told they would call me back. They were too busy.

I'm contacting the BBB and my bank over this BAIT and SWITCH!!!

Do not order from them. They will not tell you or e-mail you ANYTHING about the Fit program that
    they charge you without any discussion when you initally order the acai berry.

IT IS A RIP OFF.

5th of Nov, 2008

I received a free 15 tablet ExtremeAcaiBerry container in the mail yesterday, it was a free sample ..I pay S&H which was quickly removed from my account. My husband noticed in the small print $89.95 after 14 days, I immediately called to cancel but without any person just a recorded message, I need to cancel and I am so frustated that I got caught in a scam. I am refusing any delivery and my bank has been notified..looks like I'm not the only one...The envelope arrived with a return address of .
    Fullifullment
    4650 SW 51st.street Bay 711
    8012087485
    Davie, Fl 33314

• M
      12th of Nov, 2008

YES! Same thing happened to me. Ad says $3.00 for shipping a FREE bottle... got charged $29.99!
    I called (after reading the FINE print...) 801 528 1391
    waited about 20 minutes of bad music, then finally got someone. I asked why I was charged almost 30 dollars instead of 3, and they said I should have read the fine print. They added (in the fine print) a charge for Fit Factory and other non-realize "goodies".
    CALL number above or:
    866 320 0038
    and you will have to call Fit Factory to cancel their charges too at:
    866 407 1022

Call Better Business Bureau in Utah at:
    801 892 6009
    They are getting LOTS of calls about these guys.
    (Just got off the phone with them)

29th of Mar, 2009

they calim they are going to charge you only $4.95, but if oyu cancel they charge you the full $59.95, and you have to send the bottle back unused and wait for them to refund you money

• Wa
      7th of May, 2009

I have been tried to cancel the orders but have not been able to contact anyone from the company. Their telephones are always busy. I sent various e-mails, they answered offering me to obtain the product for $18.00 (imagine???) but I refused to continue ordering. If anyone subscribed to this with a credit card, you only have to cancel the card and get a new one. If you gave your account information, you have to go your bank and place a claim. I takes around 10 days to process.

Don't use this product again!!! Its a fraud.

W.Ramos
    Puerto Rico

• Ha
      20th of Nov, 2009

Do not get involved in amyway

• Co
      2nd of Jan, 2010

DESEO CANCELAR LA CUENTA DE LAS PASTILLAS PERO NO LOGRO COMUNICACION CON USTEDES. YA NO DESEO RECIBIR LAS PASTILLAS NI QUE SE DIGA DESCONTANDO DE MI CUENTA YA QUE ME DESCUADRO EN MIS CUENTAS DIARIAS. GRACIAS