ACBerry Cambridgeshir / AC Berry Cambridgeshir

Heather Briggs
2403 Manor Ln.
Phone: 8163804276
I was charged $87.83 plus a $4.00 fee for a product I have never even heard of let alone order. I got NOWHERE with the phone numbers I did have. So, I'm just out the $91.83 and it's all my problem to deal with.

A  9th of May, 2009 by
the same thing happened to me!!! How did you resolve this problem?
A  11th of May, 2009 by
This happened to me also. I received my statement from my child support credit card. Now mind you, here in Nebraska they are trying to save paper so they give you a credit card that puts only your monthly child support on. I had a $59.95 charge for acberry colon health. The #800 next to it was to a totally different company called Sleep Once Again. I have never been on a colon cleanse site. I surely don't need it. I contacted my credit card company and cancelled it. They are filing a fraud dispute. I contacted the consumer protection number for the Nebraska Attorney General. I contacted the Federal Government Federal Trade Commission and that # is 1-877-382-4357 and filed a complaint. So everyone please contact this number. I also called the Nebraska FBI. Please do everything you can so we can stop these people who are stealing our credit card numbers and maybe we can sue them!