ACBerry Cambridgeshir / AC Berry Cambridgeshir

1 2403 Manor Ln.Harrisonville, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8163804276

I was charged $87.83 plus a $4.00 fee for a product I have never even heard of let alone order. I got NOWHERE with the phone numbers I did have. So, I'm just out the $91.83 and it's all my problem to deal with.

Comments

Ad
  9th of May, 2009

the same thing happened to me!!! How did you resolve this problem?

Kr
  11th of May, 2009

This happened to me also. I received my statement from my child support credit card. Now mind you, here in Nebraska they are trying to save paper so they give you a credit card that puts only your monthly child support on. I had a $59.95 charge for acberry colon health. The #800 next to it was to a totally different company called Sleep Once Again. I have never been on a colon cleanse site. I surely don't need it. I contacted my credit card company and cancelled it. They are filing a fraud dispute. I contacted the consumer protection number for the Nebraska Attorney General. I contacted the Federal Government Federal Trade Commission and that # is 1-877-382-4357 and filed a complaint. So everyone please contact this number. I also called the Nebraska FBI. Please do everything you can so we can stop these people who are stealing our credit card numbers and maybe we can sue them!