acari fusion / cant get them to stop sending this stuff & charging me I don t want it.

1930 village center cir. #3-108Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-425-3651

they won t stop sending me this product, I wanted to try the sample, which I got now they keep sending them & charging my card I need for them to stop sending this stuff, it is not right for people to keep scamming me like this

Comments

Tr
  2nd of Feb, 2009
I am having the same problem. I asked for the free sample, but it doesn't even work. Now, they keep sending me this stuff and I don't want it either. I tried calling the number listed for the charge on my account and they just gave me the run-around and then hung up on me. I am reporting this to the better business bureau. This is nothing but a fraud.
Tr
  2nd of Feb, 2009
Just wanted to post this latest. I was able to get ahold of the CCM Fulfillment Center and cancel this order. I guess there is something in the 'fine print' for the free trial that states they will charge you for a monthly shipment if you don't call then within 14 days of the order to stop it. I feel this is a BS way of handling business as you don't even know if you want the damn product as it is a 14-day trial. And, by the time you get it, you would have to call. I was able to request a refund. And, not sure if anyone else is seeing a completely different number on the charge to their credit account. That was the number I initially called...then I found the 702-425-3651 number. For anyone out there and has this from CCM, use 702-425-3651 to cancel the order.