ACA'PURE / FALSE CHARGES ON ACCOUNT

1 WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-6928352

I PURCHASED A FREE SAMPLE OF DIET PILLS FROM ACA'PURE. ONLY HAVING TO PAY SHIPPING. WHEN I GOT THEM THE LETTER SAID THEY WOULD SEND A SHIPMENT EVERY MONTH AND MY ACCOUNT WOULD BE CHARGED. I CALLED THEM RIGHT AWAY AND TOLD THEM I DIDN'T WANT THE PILL, AND THAT MY DOCTOR SAID NOT TO TAKE THEM. THEY GAVE ME AN RMA NUMBER AND I SENT THEM BACK. THIS MONTH I GOT MY STATEMENT, AND THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT WITH 39.95 INSTEAD OF THE 4.95 SHIPPING THAT WAS IN THERE ADD TO BEGIN WITH. I CALLED THEM BACK AGAIN TODAY, AND TOLD THEM THAT THEY COULD CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR THE PILLS THAT I DID NOT KEEP. THEY SAID THEY NEVER GOT THEM BACK. THAT IS AN OUT AND OUT LIE ON THERE PART. THEY GAVE ME THE RMA NUMBER AND I SENT THEM BACK . NOW WHAT ELSE CAN I DO./ I DID CALL MY CREDDIT CARD CO., AND THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO GO AHEAD AND DISPUTE IT FOR ME. SO NOW I JUST SIT AND WAIT I GUESS. BUT THEY HAVE MY 4.95 SHIPPING FEE AND THE BOTTLE OF UN-OPENED PILLS, PLUS CHARGED ME 39.95. MY NAME IS KATHLEEN, AND I CAN BE REACHED AT kathymevis@yahoo.com. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER. I'VE READ SEVERAL OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SAME PILL CO. I HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET, AND IT SAID OPERA HAD ADVERTISED THIS PILL TOO. THAT IS WHY I SENT FOR IT. THANK YOU.

Comments

2nd of Oct, 2009

whats the number you rang? I was under the understanding this product was only free and they took out £52.36 plus because of them i incured a debt with my bank for £38 ...
    I am totally pissed off because im now having to find this extra money to pay the bank because they took money not belonging to them.
    how do i get this back from them? please help. thank you
    joyce loftus