Acapella Bengal Cats / not a complaint but a praise

New Braunfels, TX, United States Review updated:

We just purchased a bengal kitten from Larry & Jonni and it was an excellent experience. We were so impressed with the cleanliness of their facility. We came from a distance, so Larry kept us updated with photos of our kitten. It's obvious he likes his bengals! I can't imagine why someone would refer to it as a kitten mill or outlaw cattery. If Larry is a smoker, he does it outside because there wasn't any hint of cigarette smoke in his home. They all had beautiful shiny coats and were healthy, happy and very playful. Our kitten is awesome! I wish I could've taken another one, but they were all sold. I can't imagine what Dave Clark's true problem with Larry is, but it's certainly not really over how Larry cares for kittens. It seems as though maybe Dave Clark hasn't ever been to Acapella Bengals since his description couldn't be farther from the truth. If we ever need to get another cat, we will definitely buy one of Larry's bengals again!

Comments

• Bg
      23rd of Jun, 2012

I don't know anything about Dave or any complaint he may have made, but I got a wonderful Bengal cat from Larry and I saw absolutely NOTHING wrong with what he is doing. His facility is top notch and his babies are 100% perfection. I love my little Allegra. I drove from North of Dallas to New Braunfels and I'm glad I did it. Guess you can't please everyone. But, obviously 2 out of 3 people recommend Larry and Acapella Bengals. Thanks to Larry and Jonni I have the sweetest Bengal in all of North Texas.