Acal Berry / unauthorize charges

Advanced Wellness Research Inc
I ordered the free trial offer and ended up with 2 charges of $81.99. They refused to credit the charges back so I told my credit card company to refuse the these charges or any more that came from this company. The SOB's turned me over to a collection agency. With the help of a lawyer we finally got the collection agency to drop the account but this company keeps sending me bills. I returned the product with a return recipt requested and they signed it. To top it off the product did not work like stated. To me this is a scam prue and simple. DO NOT TAKE THE FREE OFFER you will taken.

More Acal Berry Complaints & Reviews

Plus Acal Berry - will not cancel my order [1]

A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
I am having the same problems with Acai Berry Formula. I ordered a trial offer and they keep sending unwanted products and chargin.g my account for it I can't get into the phone system. I website directed me to this page. Maybe a class action suit needs to be pursued.
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Yes i agee with a class action law` suit.This companyhas taken advantage of millions who only wanted to try the free no risk trial offer with no risk!!!I talked to some guy that could not speak english!! To stop mine money!!Dont give up keep calling!
A  18th of Sep, 2009 by
I ordered Acal Berry and Colon Cleanse Trail offer of "30" days on June 14th. On July 15th I was charged $85.90 for each product. But I still had not received the trial products which arrived July 7th and July 10th. I e-mailed the "customer service explaining that I had not received the trail offer till after they charged me for the trail offer. I e-mailed saying how can I send something back that I do not have. They e-mailed me telling that I should have read the Terms and Conditions.
" You will have a full fourteen days free trail period from your original order date to decide if our item is right for you. At the end of your 14 trail period you will be charged $79.95 for the trail bottle you received." I explained my situation by e-mail but the responding e-mail did not address anything I had e-mailed. Instead they have told me I can send the product back to China for a Postal cost of $58.00 or keep it for a reduced rate. I have called " Customer Support" several times and e-mailed at least ten times. My account has been canceled twice--July 28th and Aug 19th and I still have been charged for product that has not been received after the cancellation dates.
I have called my Credit card company and they can do little. They have contacted the "Customer Support" twice to resolve the issues. Each time my account was canceled not really.
I will keep calling.
I have told everyone about this and I am going to write our National and Local paper.
An International Class Action suit would be so good.
Christine Deforest