AcaiX3 / can't ge my money back

1 2002 Allegheny ALebanon, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: Ave

i'm not a company. just a comsumer. i rder the trial size on line and received it and a day later the company took 88.55 out off my account for the next shippment and that was om4/20/09. i was to receive my shippment in7to10 days. today is the 4 of may and i still haven't received the shippment yet. when i talked to the company on friday they told me to wait till monday and see if i get it by then but, i haven't. if i don't received the item thsey will only refund half my money. i have sat here everyday till my mail came and i did not get the itemyet and it is well over the 7 to 10 days. i'm on a fixed income and only receiving half my money it not exceptable. can yous please help me. because of of this i only have about 17.00 dollars to get me through to the second wednesday of May.
Wendy Conrad
2002 Allegheny Ave
Lebanon, PA 17042
[protected]

Comments

22nd of May, 2009

I had the same problem, they even said they sent me two bottles but for some reason I never received either one. When I call to ask to speak with a manager they wouldn't let me. They said they would send me another bottle and I would get to keep it and I wouldn't get my money back. If I want my money back I would have to wait for the original bottle. I really don't see that happening. To bad nothing is ever going to happen to this company. They are just going to continue the same old scam.

• Ta
      6th of Jul, 2009

yea they did me the same thing i dont know how they can just take money out of your account yea. i did the same got the RGA# and i called the 1/866/882/1281 number and now that number dont work then i got another number 1-866-951-1393 and i called it and this lady name alaine ext 526 said i would get my refund in 24 hours that was last wed 0n the first i call to day and they tell me it will be 30 days this has been going on 4/27/2009 sam address as the lady above

• Ta
      6th of Jul, 2009

all they do is scam people out of there money