AcaiX3company will not refund money

1 Review updated:

My complaint is the same as the other 202 complaints I saw on the BBB web site last Wednesday. I sent for a trial order in Mar 09, never received in and was billed on 6/10/09 and 6/17/09 for $88.55 each date. I called the company because I never received any shipment and they told me the 30 days after the trial date in Mar 09 had expired and I could not return the product and get a refund.

I am posting this to let people know to do a formal complaint at the Federal Trade Commission (https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ and file a complaint with the BBB or Iowa State Attorney General.

Comments

• Mm
      Apr 24, 2009
    AcaiX3 - I want a refund
    ACAI x3
    Omaha
    Nebraska
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I ordered the free trial for acai berry and never received it. I have been charged for 2.79 and 88.55. I received the product today I want to return and and get a full refund! Cancel any further orders! I need to know how to do that if nobody can find my account?????????

• Ke
      Apr 27, 2009

i got hosed too for 88.55 i got the acaix3, it gave me heartburn so i quit taking it, i looked them up on the internet and they have no records of me, , sed it was some one eles i got it from, , yeah right so i canx, my card and off to the bank to see about getting my money back, and changing my card, the return address is from jackson wy and the postal permit is from salt lake city hmmm ?

• Je
      Apr 27, 2009

I feel like an ###. How do people like this do this stuff. Has anyone got anything back from there card or has anyone got any more charges on there card.

• Pi
      Apr 29, 2009
    AcaiX3 - SCAM ! YOU CAN STOP IT
    WHOLESALE MERCHANDIZING ?
    Florida

THIS IS A SCAM. It is difficult to get any contact info for them. You may try [protected]. Another person who made a complaint said she FINALLY got through to them on this #. I tried calling - NO ANSWER Sooo.. NOT Waiting for them to charge my card the 88.95, I called the bank to have my card cancelled. The bank will issue me a new one right away AND.. ACAIX3 will NEVER BE ABLE TO CHARGE MY CARD THE 88.95 EVER!!! PROBLEM SOLVED !

Apr 30, 2009

Beware of small print. At the bottom of the ACAIX3 order page, in very light print is, "By submitting this form you are ordering a risk-free trial of ACAIX3. After this ten day trial, you will be billed the the reduced price of 88 dollars and fifty five cents a month, if you don't cancel." Call [protected] to cancel your "subscription." If they have already sent the initial shipment of $88.55, then call the above number and obtain a Return Authorization Number to send back the unwanted product. The other option is to cancel your credit card and get a new number.

• Vj
      May 01, 2009

Thank you so much for your advice. I called to cancel my credit card before these scammers could charge me the $88.95! WOW! I thought I read these things pretty carefully!
    Live and learn
    Thanks again for posting this!
    VJ

May 01, 2009

Sounds like the thing to do when ordering one of these wonderful "trial offers" is to order the trail and then immedaitely call your bank and cancel the card so you don't get charged unfairly! I am shocked that these companies constantly get away with scams like this! Word of advice ladies, DON'T order anything on-line if they charge your card after a "trail period" or who say all you have do is "simply call and cancel if not sastisfied." You can go to GNC or your local health food store and get pretty much the same pills without having to give your credit card information to some unknown person or company. That way if you don't like them, you can choose not to go back to the store and buy them again. Good luck to all of you who are trying to get a refund.

• Sc
      May 01, 2009

I also order the free trial and was to receive in 2-3 business days. I called this number ACAIX3 [protected] and was connected within minutes. The service rep cancelled my order within minutes. When I asked the question how I was charged he told my I authorized this before I entered my account number. I went back to page where I entered my information and there is no 'term agreement' to read. I asked how and why the monthly bottle was sent out before the FREE trial bottle. He blamed in on the 'MAIL'. Whatever, this is definiently a SCAM!!!

I can't believe that all the TV celbs that endorse this product and did not do their research before promoting this to the public viewing.

These News channels, TV host, TV clebs, need to realize we as consumers thake them at their word. If you can't believe them who can you trust. I think this is a GREAT investigation story for 20/20 reporters.

Anyway, I have contacted my bank today requesting the stop payment on this transaction, and a new card. The only way I knew this was being charged is I check my banking online eveyday.

• Pa
    AcaiX3 - Difficult to cancel order
    acaix3

Tried to cancel order and found it rather difficult to get much info on doing this. Tried to with an associate on line and then with customer service by phone ...Finally got a conf.# but when I begin to ask questions...I was cut short and told good bye

• Ca
      May 02, 2009

same here. Shafted. I cancelled my cc and filed a formal complaint with my bank.

• He
    AcaiX3 - Cancel
    Wyoming

Yes, I just recieved my second bottle after getting the "free sample" two days ago. If you get yours from the lab in WY, call [protected] and they were very helpful. They canceled my account and also gave me the address to send it back. In order to send it back they have to give you a RG#. The address to send it back is, 405 E. 12450 South, Suite I, Draper Utah 84020. I was also given a cancelation number.

• Do
    AcaiX3 - Did not order
    970 W. Broadway #83
    Wyoming

I received a trial sample then a full bottle without requesting it. Unable to reach anyone by phone so
    I called my credit card company and they are classifing the charge of $88.55 as a fraud and are cancelling
    my card, then re-issuing me a new one. This will prevent the billing of any more unauthorized charges
    to me.

• La
      May 04, 2009

Acaix3 is a scam! I was charged for shipping on the product, then suddenly the charge disappeared and i thought i wasn't going to receive the product. The product arrived after all, later than was expected, and the charge reappeared. I didnt recieve the product till about day ten and was then charged for the next shipment, $88.15! And thats exactly what it says on the website! The website gives you no contact contact information except in the terms and conditions section. I called the number provided in the terms and conditions: [protected], and was told that i did not have a subscription to their product! I called again and was asked for the name of the manufacturer and since there was no name on the bottle (another part of the scam) they could once again say that i did not have a subscription! Bulls***. But luckily i looked on this very website and found the number [protected] and called and the cancellation was very simple and my subscription WAS verified! Unfortunately since the product had already been shipped i have to wait to return it. So hopefully i will receive the package in a timely manner.

• Tj
    AcaiX3 - charhges

This place will rip you off the shipping for $2.79 is not the only charge there is. Please be careful . The number to cnacle your order is [protected]

• Ha
      May 05, 2009
    AcaiX3 - not able to cancel
    Acaix3
    Lorain
    Ohio

unable to cancel, didn't even receive my free trial. Received bogus e-mail address after telling them I was filing a complaint with the OH AG'S office on their bogus business practices.

• Ca
      May 05, 2009

please check out calmandcollected post today tuesday. i hope i can help you and others. and even after changing your card number your card can be refunded and they cannot take from you. if they do not refund me the money, i will proceed with the fraud department with my bank. they will leave this case open for 60 days to see if i am refunded and not scammed again.

• Co
    AcaiX3 - Did not received product

I was offered a free trial of ACAIX3 through an email. My bank account was charged for shipping and handeling. It was to take 2 to 3 days for delivery. It has been over a week and I have not received the product yet. I have not been able to contact the company as I did not received a comformation by email.

• Go
    AcaiX3 - CANCELLATION
    Pennsylvania

NEVER ORDERED GOT THE SAMPLES IN MAIL AND RETURNED THEM AND CALLED AND CANCELLED PRODUCED NEVER ORDERED AND WAS STILL CHARGED $88.55 . CALLED COMPANY AGAIN TO CANCELL WITH CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND STILL CHARGED . YOU WILL HAVE TO CANCELL CARD TO STOP CHARGES ...BEWARE...HERE IS THE NUMBER TO CALL... HOPE IT WORKS...[protected]
    give it your all

AcaiX3 - STOP ANY FURTER SHIPMENTS
    P.O.Box 102
    Tullahoma
    Tennessee
    Phone: [protected]

I do not wish to order any further shipments . Do not withdraw any money out of my account. I did try to reach you at [protected] with a disconection in phone service. Thank you SARAH ANDERSON

• Al
      May 08, 2009
    AcaiX3 - want to cancel subscription
    Acaix3
    Utah
    Aciax3.com

I want to cancel my subscription and I cant find a way to do it . I DO
    NOT want my credit card charged any further !

May 13, 2009
    AcaiX3 - ALL THE ABOVE
    Nevada

TO THE COMPLAINTANT THAT CANT CANSEL BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THE PHONE # HERE IT IS...[protected]. I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO YOUR BANK LIKE I DID AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THESE ARE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES BEING PUT ON YOUR ACCT. THEY WONT LET ANY FURTHER CHARGES COME THROUGH. BE CAREFULL WITH THE ACAI COMP. THEY DONT WANT TO HELP YOU, THEY WONT WANT YOU TO CANSEL.

JAK
    NV

May 17, 2009

I've never received the trial or the product - it's been a month and 1/2. Cancel your credit card immediately. they will keep charging it. It's a scam.

• Na
      May 18, 2009

Despite all problems with credit cards debits the products do not work as advertised and cause stomach pains and other side effects.

To all.
    Do not wait for refund and extra debits and USPS charge for RGA/RMA, call your credit card and dispute the charges, if you used a debit card go to your bank and ask to cancel the card and get a new one.
    What are you wait for?
    Time is money!
    Print copy of the complaints above just in case your credit card send you a request to receive additional details about the dispute.
    Also send a complaint to Rachel Ray and Oprah

• In
      May 18, 2009
    AcaiX3 - SCAM

omg i so fell for it too thankfully the shipping charges were still pending and i called my credit card company and cancelled the account number!! so now i just have to wait for the shipping and handling charges to hit my account and then have them cancelled!! DO NOT BUY THIS OR FALL FOR THE SCAM, they will even call you if you back out online and tell you that you wont be charged and apparently you will.

• Ex
    AcaiX3 - Turn them in to the BBB
    AcaiX3

I have actually put in a complaint with the better business bureau in utah. The address for this company is 405E 12450 South Draper, UT 84020, I would recommend that everyone do the same,

• Ve
      May 19, 2009

This really sounds horrible why do you do business with this company?

• Ka
      May 19, 2009

you sound like someone FROM that company. And it isn't DO business with that compnay, it's DID business. Past-tense.

• Su
      May 20, 2009
    AcaiX3 - contact number
    acaix3

I don't have a complaint BUT I do have a contact number for the company. I had my bank step in and this is the number where they were able to contact a "real human" and was able to get my order canceled before any money was taken out of my account...So here it is [protected]...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO OS TRYING TO GET THIER MONEY BACK

SUSIE

• St
      May 20, 2009
    AcaiX3 - fraudulant business
    acaiX3
    Puyallup
    Washington

I was excited to order and receive a trial sample of this product. But, when I noticed a 89.00 charge to my checking account I called immediately. They charged me the 89.00 I received nothing and did nothing as well. So here I am with no pills and a run down checking account and a fired up temper. They are completely rude and are running a well put together scam. BEWARE of this business!

• Am
      May 21, 2009

I need help!!! placed order then canceled. Was told i would noit have fee. next day was charged which gave me over draft fee. I called them and all they could do is appoligize. Said was not their problem and would do nothing about the fees. Anyone have this problem

• De

please cancel my order #5573805

• Ge
      May 26, 2009

I would be careful before ever ordering from this company. What they say in their ads is not what they say when you try to get a refund. All of a sudden new rules pop out of the woodwork and your our of $88.50

G.E.

• Ge
      May 26, 2009

At least you caught their scam in time, I am out $88. Next time I won't be fooled by these false advertisers.
    G.E.

AcaiX3 - Charging my account without my permission
    Real Technologies Labs
    970 W. Broadway STE 83
    Phone: [protected]

I signed up for a trial and agreed to only pay shipping costs. It didn't say anything about automatically charging my card and sending me more ACAIx3. I have called their 866-number and it tells me to call back during regular business hours. Please help!

• Bo
    AcaiX3 - product charged to my credit card without authorization
    Midvale
    Minnesota
    Phone: [protected]

I ordered the trial pack of ACAIX3, with the understanding that I would only pay shipping. I received an email saying they were charginn my credit card in the amount of $88.55. I was unable to respond to the email address and there was no phone number. When I received my credit card statement, I call the number and they said to call during normal business hours. I did. Received the same message. I want a refund and the charges to stop.

• Ju
      May 26, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! IT DOES NOT WORK!!! THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU AND THEY ARE VER RUDE!!!

• Ju
      May 26, 2009

THIS COMANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!! WHAT A RIPE OFF!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Tr
      May 26, 2009

Hi, my name is Trina from California and I had a similar experience with the product Acaix3. I ordered it as a trial offer with a 14 day trial use from date of order witch was 4/25/09 . I received the product exactly on the 14th day after ordering it on 5/8/09. I attempted to call the company on the day that I received the product 5/8 /09 to cancel the order only not get an answer so, after several calls I decided to return the product witch came in a grey bag without any invoice for me to refer to for return . The next day 5/9/09 I sent the product back certified mail to the address on the package where it originated Real Technology labs 970 W Broadway ste 83 Jackson, Wy 83001. I requested a signature confirmation from the company upon receiving their returned product Acaix3 by the type of postage shiping I purchased. I also canceled my credit card to avoid any further transactions by this company . I could not believe it the company had the nerve to return their product to my residents on 5/26/09 with a postage stamped refused meaning that they would not sign for the return of their product and take back . It didn't matter because I filed a complaint with the BBB about this company. PLEASE BE ALERT AND AWARE ACAIX3 IS A COMPANY THAT ENGAGE IN UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS MANEUVERS I'M SURE ARE ILLEGAL.

• Je
      May 27, 2009
    AcaiX3 - charged for product can't cancel it
    ?

I don't have any info on the company because they don't exist...I hit the free sample button BIG MISTAKE...gave them my credit card number for shipping...BIG MISTAKE...and now can't get it to end. They sent me a month's supply which I did sent back but they are still charging my credit card for the months supply and now a cancellation fee. HELP!!!

Jun 03, 2009

Please, please do not order anything from ACAIX3. It is a total scam. They say they will send you a trial bottle, but they will bill you exactly 10 days from the day you called $88.55. You may not catch this right away. I did not. You will recieve another package in the mail and within that time you will receive another charge for $88.55. I did not catch it in time because they said you have to cancel within 30 days. Now I am out of $177.10 in 40 days. I did not see any terms or conditions on the website or did they send anything with the ACAIX3 about the product or terms. Very upseting.