AcaiX3 / Unauthorized charges

1 32375 Modoc Ct.Coarsegold, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 559-658-7292

I saw an advertisement on my e-mail web site for a sample of ACAIX3 in return for payment of postage. I agreed to pay the postage in return for the sample. Since receiving the sample my credit card has been charged for their product which I neither ordered or received. I called them when I received the sample because there was a note in there indicating I would be charged for and receive future shipments. They indicated they would issue a credit to my credit card, and as of today no credit has been issues.

Comments

• Al
      24th of Apr, 2009

This company fraudulently charged my account $88.55 . They never sent my trial product. They stated they had no physical adress for me. They were asked why they did not contact me via email...silence on the line. They refused to credit me for the product and trial I never received. I asked to speak with a supervisor, and he refused stating a supervisor would not come to the phone. All the while, I had my bank conferenced in to here this conversation. The nice banker interjected that she would immediately open a fraud claim and that the merchant was unwilling to be of help. The banker was confident that she could reverse the fees, but it takes time. I had to cancel my debit card and play the waiting game all because acaix3 is shady!!!
    I want the world to know that this company is fraudulent! DO NOT fall for it.

• Al
      24th of Apr, 2009

this company is fraudulant!!! beware.

• 3b
      27th of Apr, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE AND I AM GOING THRU THE SAMETHING TODAY AND HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO FILE THE FRAUDULANT CHARGE WITH MY BANK...

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING...I ALWAYS SAY, "THINGS LIKE THIS DON'T HAPPEN TO ME"

SCAMMERS

• 3b
      27th of Apr, 2009

The toll free number isn't working for me. It says, call back during normal business hours, 8-5 MST M-F...and it's those times i am trying to call...scam!!!

• Be
      30th of Apr, 2009

Same problem...never received the sample which cost me $2.79; billed $88.55. There is no info on the bottle, nor on the web-site. Tried calling the phone number on the charge: same voicemail: "Call during business hours" which I was! My bank recommended that I cancel my card which I did; now I have to wait 5-7 days for a new card! I feel like such a fool for not googling for complaints before I signed up for the "free" sample. Even if they can't charge me for anymore shipments, I'm out $91.34 for sixty diet pills!

• De
      4th of May, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. I have to cancel my credit card to stop it. I don't know what to do about it all.

• Sh
      7th of May, 2009

how do we get a phone number or something? i also was charged but its my checking account that is being charged. i cant cancel my account. i have no way of contacting them because they didnt send any info with the order.

• Sh
      7th of May, 2009

i only wanted a trial of acai. next thing i know over 80.00 was pulled from my checking account. they didn't send any sales slip or any phone number or address where i could get ahold of them to cancel. i don't want to have to cancel my checking account but i may have to.

• De
      14th of May, 2009

I was also charged to My Checking Acct. and i didnt order anything at all. I dont know who to contact or call. to talk to about this.

• Na
      18th of May, 2009

Despite all problems with debits the products do not work as advertised and cause stomach pains and other side effects.

To all.
    do not wait for refund and extra debita and USPS charge for RGA/RMA, call your credit card and dispute the charges if you used a debit card go to your bank and ask to cancel the card and get a new one.
    What are you wait for?
    Time is money!
    Print copy of the complains above just in case your credit card send you a rquest to have additional details about the dispute.
    Also send a complaint to Rachel Ray and Oprah

• Dr
      30th of Jun, 2009

Acaix3 has charged my debir card in the amount of $88.55 three times without my authorization.
    Please contact me: eileenyoussef@aol.com

• Fr
      9th of Jul, 2009

The phone number that I have is 866-593-3381. Your bank can try and put a stop of the debit to your checking account. Customer service very unhelpful and the 4 people that I talked to, didn't speak English very well. Why is the company still able to steal our money????

• La
      18th of Jul, 2009

I order the free trial of Acaix3 for 2.95 was charged immediatly, then about week later the 88.95 was charged to my account it's a month later and i still have not recieved the product and they claim they sent it out. I called numerous times and they give me the same excuse till the last phone call i cussed the person out, because she said there is no manger or supervisor to speak with, I canceled my order weeks ago, still no product, I will never order anything online again . For those whoa r reading this do not purchase anything from this company.

• Mo
      18th of Jul, 2009

Asked for free sample of Dietary supplement for 30-day trial, was charged for S/H and did not receive free sample until 2 weeks later, meanwhile, according to them, the tral period had been reduced to 10 days and started the day I was charged for the S/H. i was charged $88.55 and a day later $72.21. If I ever receive the $88.55 shipment I have to return it to them for full (?) refund. How about the $72.21? I have contested charges with my C/C company and my State's Attorney General. These people have to be put out of business and prosecuted for mail fraud.