AcaiX3Refund

S Review updated:

I sent a product back...because the website originally said that we were not illegible for this product...yet we received it in the mail. This is also after they took $88.55 from my account. They said this was done because we did not cancel the product...how can we cancel something that actually got here after the charge was made...we never even knew this was coming...so they told us to return the product with an TRA #[protected] along with delivery confirmation...which shows they received it on May 26th. I have called 4 times since then june 15th, june 19th, june 23, june 30th...and all of these times...they said that refund had been processed. I call today and they said that it wasn't sent through until JUne 24th...they lied to me 4 times. In the first place they said they the refund once product was returned would take 10-14 business days...this was told to me by Jason. Now it took your company a month to even process this and I have to wait another month??????
This is unexceptible...I would like to know what is going to be done this...this is no way to run any business.

• M
      May 19, 2009

i order acaix3 on 5/2/009 and just receive it on 5/18/009 but they already charge mi card with out a real trial they say is from the day you order that you count the 14 days trial not from the day you receive ""and really try the products "" so their are liyers ""faults advertisement""
    michele

• S
      Jun 02, 2009

I ordered a trial but they charged for a whole bottle. There is no number. The only thing it says is ACAIX3 REFUNDS CALL 86 DRAPER UT. What can I do to get my money back?

• B
      Jun 25, 2009

the same thing happened to me! not only had oprah approved but also rachel rae. what are they getting a cut too! should've known better.

• S
      Jul 01, 2009

Good Luck!! This company and product are a complete fraud. I ordered the "FREE" bottle also paying for the shipping and was charged 88.55 to my card with "No Way" of getting the refund.. I talked to some arragont idiot that had the nerve to tell me their was nothing that he could do. I am assuming their will be soon, some class action law suit similar to the company that Anna Nicole Smith advertised for at one time, the company name escapes me. It is so unfortune that we are people that choose to do something about a few extra pounds and have to be preyed upon buy the weight loss preditors. I found out better that a sensible diet and consistent yoga have given me the flattest stomach and reduced my weight by 25 lbs, feel great and quite happy with those all natural choices. Good Luck!! Bill

• L
      Sep 02, 2009

I* have been trying since May to receive a refund. I returned all of the
    product and they acknowledge it was receivred. Every time I call which has been very many they say there was a problem crediting my account. I called the bank and they have no record of a credit that was attempted. In fact my bank took the info and credited my account and attempted to get the money back . They were unsuccessful and debited my account again. This caused me about $200 in negative baqlance fees. These people are dispicable and should be shut down.

• D
      Sep 03, 2009

I want to cancel in future shipments because the product (Acaix3) does not work. I will no longer pay for any more billings. I am going to the bank this morning at notify them of this. So if you do charge me again I can bring charges against you. It is terrible and unacceptable the way you people do business with all the extra charges you have billed me. So please make sure you cancel my subscription immediatly.

Sincerely,
    Mary Kneupper

• D
      Sep 03, 2009

I have already sent my complaint
    Mary Kneupper