acaixWould not give refund

1 Review updated:

Had a pop-up on a website to order a free trial for AcaiX & ColoPure Clnz products for $4.95. This was on July 16th. Called 2 wks later to let them know that I hadn't received my order. Said would only be charge $17.95 and give a refund of $20. Finally received ColoPure Clnz 2 weeks ago and got the AcaiX on Aug. 24th, almost a month later. The ad said would give a refund within a 10 day trial period. How is that supposed to work, if you don't get the product in a timely manner. When I called on the 16th, the gal on the other end said it had been shipped. They blame USPS. Whatever! This is a spam and I warn anyone to order this product. I finally got ahold of a supervisor today that said if I shipped one of the two bottles back, I would receive a $49.95 refund. That is better than nothing, but I would like to have the whole amount of $87.74, that was charge to my credit card, refunded. Be aware!

Comments

• De
      Jun 01, 2009
    acaix - refund
    ACAIX3
    Texas

BE AWARE!!!WHEN YOU ORDER ACAIX3 ON A FREE SAMPLE THEN DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBITED FOR THE NEXT SHIPMENT, THEY DO NOT REFUND THE MONEY.THAT IS $88.55 THAT YOU JUST THROUGH IN THE WIND, BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT TO RIP YOU OFF!!!THEY CHARGED ME BEFORE I PICKED UP THE SAMPLE!!!

Jun 03, 2009
    acaix - ACAIX
    REAL TECNOLOGY
    970 WEST BROADWAYSUITE83
    Wyoming

I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING ACAIX WHICH I HAVE NOT ORDERED AND THE TELEPHONE NUMBER
    IS NOT LISTED THEY ARE TAKING 90.00 DOLLARS
    OUT OF MY ACCOUNT .WHAT CAN I DO CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE THANKYOU [protected]@AOL.COM