Acaix 3 / refund

1 405 East 12450 south Suite #IDraper, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-882-1281

Ok thank God I found this site. I called [protected] and I spoke to a lady named Lindsey really nice she cancelled my account and gave me the address and the refund number to send the "free trail" back. Did anyone notice how it asks you to agree to the terms? But they didn't list any? I'm really disappointed in this company but thank you everyone who posted and gave a phone numbers it really helped. I just hope we all learned from this. Good luck to everyone dealing with this company still. I will never order again from them. It is a scam.

Ki

Comments

13th of May, 2009
    Acaix 3 - Unable to cancel
    Real Technology Labs
    Jackson
    Wyoming

Unable to cancel the product after trail period. Received another bottle and still can not cancel.

Marion

• De
      14th of May, 2009
    Acaix 3 - TOOK MONEY OUT OF ACOUNT
    DRIREG.NET-H
    Huntsville
    Alabama
    Phone: 2567764114

UNATHERIZED MONEY OUT OF ACCOUNT and i am not going to take it i need my money back rhonda buchanan ordered the product and thats all 279 was going to be deducted they took another 74.95

• So
      15th of May, 2009

I am faced with the same situation, except they took $88.55 out of my account without my authorization. I have now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Utah, and the State of Utah Department of Commerce. I would suggest that as many people as possible who are victims of Acai X3's scam do the same thing. Eventually they will get closed down, and we may all be able to get our money back.

I suggest you log on to www.consumerprotection.utah.gov, complete the form and fax it to them today!

Southfield, Michigan

21st of May, 2009

I totally agree with the complaints listed regarding this company. I am experiencing the same thing - I did not authorize anything but the free trial - it is a scam and I also have a return authorization number to return the supply as soon as I receive it! The person that I talked with was also very nice, as she should be, but insisted that I DID agree to this, but I did not!!!

21st of May, 2009

I totally agree with the complaints that I have read. I authorized nothing but the 'free' sample

• Be
      25th of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me only I did not ever get my refund and I returned the product in December!

• Ti
    Jackson
    Wyoming
    Phone: 866-949-0138
    acaix.com

I ordered the trial sample with the understanding that I had 12 days to cancel any future order. Also was promised that I would receive them in 2-3 days. I did not receive them for about 10 days later. I had called the phone number provided with my order number on the 4th day and said I wanted to cancel. They said that I never created an account and I gave them the order or reference #. They said that I would not have to worry that I would not receive any future shipments. They were right on one thing I never received the order but they sure are billing my credit card for 88.15 for a product I never received. So I called the 866 number again after I saw the charges on my card and they said they do not handle the cancellation and could not find me with any kind of account. Now I have to wait for the charge to post to my account before my credit card company will do anything about it. So now I have the inconvenience to have to change accounts and have a new card issued so that they do not create any more charges. What a rip-off. Oprah Winfrey and Rachael Rae should be real proud of the company that is using their names for promoting this product.

• Ju
      26th of May, 2009

I agree with all of the complaints! this company is a scam When I received the sample that I agreed to try, there was no paper work to call or send it back. When I finally saw this on my account through my bank I did see the number. I could not get through to this number. When a month later I saw it on my account again, I tried calling and could not get through, When I finally did they were rude and very unprofessional. They refused to help me. I am asking someone to help me. I recently lost my job and can not afford this lose of money. Please help me

• Ju
      26th of May, 2009

If I do not receive this money back I will contact a attorney, I think this company can afford to give me back my $88.55 back to me, If they can not then it is a scam

• Ki
      26th of May, 2009

I responded to an ad regarding AcaiBerry capsules and a free trial for a $1.95 shipping fee. When I entered information I was billed $5.00 and could not exit except by accepting original $1.95 shipping offer. Now I am being billed $87.17 a month for a product I did not wish to receive on a monthly basis. I am going to have to change my account numbers to get this stopped. This is a warning to anyone who may be tempted to try the not so free "free offer".

But I ordered through a company called Natrascience, LLC

27th of May, 2009

I called for a refund when I noticed a $88.55 chage on my credit care, since I did not oder this. The woman I spoke to said to wait until I recieve the shipment and then call back and she will explain how to return the shipment. When I recieved the shipment I called and spoke to a man who said it was over 30 days they could not return my money. I explained the woman said to wait, he did not care, could not return my money over 30 days. This is a scam, do not order ! Shame on these people!!!.

29th of May, 2009

To report this SCAM:

https://secure.consumerdirect.gov.uk/reportascam.aspx (UK)

https://econsumer.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ (US / International)

29th of May, 2009

Though I have and will not ever order this product yet I have read and heard from those who had used it...
    It only gives you the runs...So instead of jeopardizing your credit card being charged...why not spend a few dollars on some good ol' LAXATIVE..That will give you the time you need on the crapper and get the same results as the ACAI...

just a thought...

As the saying goes...IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE ...BEWARE...unless you are looking to get screwed...

For those that already went through this...the best thing to do is e-mail..e-mail e-mail or regular mail keep a copy send certified return receipt... If they do not refund you your money you have the proof for your credit card company that you did not approve of any future charges..especially if you received your " certified return receipt" green card...

1st of Jun, 2009

Yes Acai X3 is a big scam.

There is a company here in the USA promoting AcaiX3 (check it right there on their homepage under Diet & Weight Loss)

Acai X3
    Payout: $35
    Preview: Landing Page

Here is the company advertising this scam:

Convert2Media LLC

Email:
    info@convert2media.com
    Telephone:
    800.689.1260

Here is the email and phone number for the head honcho:
    Direct: 407.704.0522
    Email: ruck@convert2media.com

The domain (securecartcenter.com) is also linked to the Google Easy profits and Google Treasure Chest scams.

• Li
      1st of Jun, 2009

I actually did the same thing and I had my credit card number changed before they were supposed to charge me and I returned the bottles to them and they tried to charge my card anyways and sent me an email stating that it was declined and honestly I am glad I did that so that they couldnt charge me and me have to fight it for my money back...Its all a scam

• Be
      1st of Jun, 2009

Hello. I have just had the same problem ordering the same type of product from a website www.absales.co.uk/abs/recommends/AcaiBerries. I have never received the free sample which I asked for on April 26, have had three charges against my credit card each one from a different company. When I queried this I was told that I had received the package!! So I asked for a tracking number and was given a number that referred to a parcel sent from China and contained a cheap plastic hair ornament worth a few cents. And for this I had paid $19.95 postage, $79.95 for the supposed 'rest of the unreturned tablets' and $80.90 which I suppose is for the next piece of junk that the Chinese company sends me. I have lodged a formal charge with the police here in Spain, closed my credit card account and asked for a new card and number and plan to register as many complaints as I possibly can to prevent these frauds from getting away with this type of thing. Oprah's face was also on the webpage where I placed my order. What an embarrassment for her to be featured in such a scam - I hope she decides to do something about it. I hope some of you other people who have been caught will join me in my 'campaign' against these fraudsters. I can't afford to pay money for nothing nor, I am sure can anyone else.

1st of Jun, 2009

I to have file number complaint with all the better business burea I have not heard a word I do know that this company scam should not be that hard to track down ay thing else if it was there money they would see how we feel. the people for the comapny are so r7ude about your money. ther was number posted that posted on a site wrwe tyhis person got a refund 1866-1281 anything is worth a try.

2nd of Jun, 2009

I called last night.Jada Wilson said I would get an email with a # to send thus second bottle I did not odered II just want to return this bottlle and get my money back.

2nd of Jun, 2009

This is more trouble then it should be. I just want to get my money back and NO MORE Taken out of my account.

2nd of Jun, 2009

Why is it taken all of this just to get my money back. You have all my informati9on . just give me the return # To send this stuff back cost me $7.50 That is costing me each return/ ou were so fast to ttake my money out of my account even when I cancelled the FREE Bottle. This is enough I want my return # so I can send this stuff back!!!