acaitechsupport / billed my credit card

Jw

Comments

• Si
      17th of May, 2009

TO ACAITECHSUPPORT

YOU MAY NOT HAVE ASK FOR TECH SUPPORT BUT IT POBABLY WAS INCUDLED, WITHOUT
    YOU KNOWING ABOUT IT. HOW DO YOU THINK THEIR GOING TO GET PAID THE COMMISSION FOR THE PRODUCT.

IT'S IN THE FINE PRINT AND YOUR CREDIT CARD GAVE THEM THE REASON FOR THE AUTHORIZATION.!! NO NEED TO ASK YOU IT THE CARD'S FAULT...

HEY, THINK BEFORE YOU PAY WITH PLASTIC -
    I THAT IS THE DOWN FALL OF ALL AMERICA... BYE.

• Pi
      22nd of May, 2009

I ordered the same "free" one month supply from Premium Acai Berry. Although, it turns out that it is only a free 15 day trial. There was no explaination on the website and there was no paperwork at all when the bottle was delivered. 18 days after I ordered it, my card was charged $84!! I had to call my bank to get a phone number to contact acaitechsupport, which is the company listed on the charge. The man who answered had a very thick accent. I could barely understand him and there was wind blowing in his receiver making it even harder to understand. I had to be very firm and continue to insist that I was going to be given a refund, finally he agreed. However, I still have to pay the $2.97 shipping plus whatever it costs for me to ship the remainder of the pills back to them. DO NOT ORDER THIS "FREE" SAMPLE.

*****PREMIUM ACAI BERRY IS A HUGE SHAM*****

• Lo
      26th of May, 2009

I ordered the free trial for acai berry supplement and got charged for this technical support program that I did not sign up for. so i called them and then after being on hold for a half hour the service hangs up on you.

• Co
      27th of May, 2009

i am 18 and decided that i needed to loose weight so i ordered the acai berry supplement and i got a bank statement that said i was -$85!!! i was so pissed and i am going to try to call and get my money back!! thank you for everyone putting in their complaints. i felt jipped but now i know im not alone!!!

• Li
      19th of Jun, 2009

Well chaulk up another victim for the Acai "free trial" SCAM. I just received my cc statement with a charge of $82.31 that I didn't expect! I too will atempt to contact Acai Tech Support to cancel my order especially reading the FAQ's (#5 paricularly); it states that if you do not cancel, you will be charged only $78.36 per month...Once I get this handled I think I will force myself to hit the gym, its cheaper per month than this product and will give me better results.

Live-n-Learn

14th of Jul, 2009
    acaitechsupport - Got charged $82.31 twice after what the web site said was a 30-days trial
    acaitechsupport.com
    California
    acaitechsupport.com

I saw onthe website that there was a 30 days trial for this Pure Acai product and another suplement to loose weight. I requested the free 30 days trial.
    There was no information at all on the web site about signing up for a program in which I would be receiving the product. And there was no statement or anything about charging me for the free 30-days trial, which I now found out it was only a 15-days trial.
    Also there was no paper on the package that I received, I actually wanted to call to find out the cost of the product, if I decided to get more, but there was no number, I did not keep a record of the web site I ordered from, also I never received any email from this company about charging me, so I had no way to contact them even if I knew I suppose to call to cancel.

I just saw 2 charges for $82.31 to my VISA credit card, one from acaitechsupport.com and another $82.31 from herbalsupplyhelp.com.
    I called both companies in the number listed in my credit card, and they told me that it was for the same product.
    First charge was for the supposedly free trial. And they told me that there is no way I can receive a credit for that because my 15-days trial finished (interesting they only charge that when it is time to charge for the next shipment, and the web site said 30-days free trial).
    The second charge was for the second shipment, which according to them was already shipped. I would need to refuse the product to get a credit back minus $3.95 for the shipping charges.
    They took $164.62 from me, I hope to get back $79, but they still have $85.62 from me, which I have no idea how I would get it back.
    Any information to help me to get the money back is appreciated.