acaislimdiet.com / did not order/bank account charged.

Vancleave, MS, United States Review updated:
My ban k account was charged $89.95 for two bottles of acaislim I did not order. The company advertisement is misleading and does not show amount that will be charged. The trial was for colotox supposeably used by Oprah. My account was charged for trial which, I did not mine $7.00 for colotox. How do companies like this get away with ripping people off? I do not want anymore acaislim and would like to be able to email cancellation and request refund through their site www.suppport@acaislim.com. Internet explorer could not find this site with that address.
I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau.

E.Z.
Vancleave, Ms.

Comments

Ma
  11th of Dec, 2008
ordered a "free" trial from this company yea right! They charged my credit card! They say that they have this "air tight" return policy yet now they say NO returns. I see all of the complaints but what can we do about it? I am disgusted
Do
  1st of Jan, 2009
You have charged my credit card with a product that I have returned to you...I ordered a trail size and did not order your acaislim...Please call me, tell me that you have notified the credit card company and have it taken off my bill...I have call 877-317-0193 for two days now and always get a busy signal...Donna J Vickers...105 One Main Place...Benbrook, Texas 76126...817-731-9354...my email ...techienana@sbcglobal.net
Nf
  8th of Jan, 2009
Mo
  13th of Jan, 2009
Never ordered this product. Charged 89.97 on a supposidly free offer. Cannot contact by phone, they say to email them. I have returned the product. I then called my credit card company to complain and they are looking into it.
Gl
  5th of Feb, 2009
Took $89.99 out of account without being authorized .Causing an overdraft fees of $313.00 had to cancelled bankcard for this reason. I had to involved the fraud hotline.
Je
  11th of Aug, 2009
hey, didn't you read the small print i use them and it clearly states that u will be charged on a monthly subscription as the saying go's if it sounds to good to be true it is !!!
Nf
  21st of Nov, 2011
All I ordered was the trial size and got tagged with an $89.99 fee on my credit card. I haven't even gotten anything but the 14 day trial. that sure isn't worth $89.99