Comments

Jan 15, 2010
    AcaiSlim - Deceptive and Fraudulent
    AcaiSlim
    Florida

I ordered a 14-day trial of this product on November 4th. My receipt indicated that I will receive the product within 4-7 business. At best, you have 10 days to try this product. In reality, you have MAYBE a week. Nowhere on my receipt does it indicate they are sending me more than the 14 day trial. I received the product on November 10th. Not only did the product not work, it made me sick (and, yes, I followed the directions). I canceled my subscription on November 17th, received a cancellation confirmation number and was advised that I would be charged $86.93 for the product. When I asked what I was being charged for, they indicated that I was sent an entire month supply of the product, not just a 14 day trial. I advised that I only agreed to a trial package being sent, not a month supply, and that I would be disputing any such charge. The representative indicated that unless I return the remaining product, I would be charged the full month's supply. I was then emailed return instructions indicating I must insure the package and get a return receipt for proof of shipping. The return instructions also indicated that unless the product is returned BEFORE the end of the trial period, I will be charged a full month supply. I had a week to try the product, decide whether or not it was for me, return it AND have the company RECEIVE my return. Not only do they fail to disclose that you are receiving more than a 14 day trial which you will be required to return (so are they providing new orders with returned product that was already supplied to someone else?? My, how sanitary!), they fail to disclose that you will be responsible for the expenses incurred to return the product, which ran me another $5+ with insurance and tracking. Most importantly, they don't fully disclose the return and refund procedures until you actually cancel. Nowhere, not on their order form, product packing, receipt, does it indicate you are receiving and will be responsible for a full month supply with this "trial" package. And did they receive my return? Of course not! When they were provided with tracking information, they claimed that they had a backlog of returns sitting in their warehouse waiting to be processed. This company's business practices are deceptive and I am sure any court of law would agree.

Mar 10, 2010
    AcaiSlim - no conformation
    acai berry
    Fremantle
    Western Australia
    Australia

I ordered and paid acai slimming pills on the 6th of March and i was suppose to receive a email confirming my order number and so that i could track my package, i still didnt receive any e-mail or package, if i could just receive the confirmation email with track number ill be at ease, but now i paid for something and ive got no prove for it!!!???

• Br
      Jan 29, 2011
    AcaiSLim - Scam
    www.acaislim.com.au

After taking Acailslim and Colon cleanse for one month I actually put on 1 kilogram. Feeling ripped off, I emailed Acailsim for an explanation. Instead of having a light bulb moment and asking for my refund, I followed their advice and kissed my $200.00 farewell for my stupidity. A second member of my family also took Acailsim with no weight loss. Here is their compassionate reply when I emailed them for a refund.
    Unfortunately the money back guarantee is for a period of 30 days only. As your order was received AU(Nov 5, 2010 9:08 AM) more than 30 days ago it is now well out of the 30 day guarantee period and we cannot provide a refund under the terms of the guarantee.

• Br
      Jan 29, 2011

I wanted to shed a few kilos and found a web site called www.acaislim.com.au. Their claim “Lose up to 1kg the first 3 days, Lose up to 3kg the first 5 days, Lose up to 3kg more the next 7 days”

• Mi
      Feb 15, 2011

Hello, I am the Director of Membership Services for the Bargainlink.ca program. Bargainlink.ca is a membership savings program that offers thousands of Canadian members thousands of dollars in savings on brand named products every day. We would like to help you get your issue resolved. We definitely do not want members to feel that they were falsely signed up to our memberships. We have many practices in place to ensure that these types of issues do not arise. Please feel free to call us toll free at 1-800-375-1795 so we can go over your membership details and assist you in getting your concerns taken care of. Our customer service department is available an open 24 hours per day 7days per week for your convenience.